Chapter 12: Movie Set

The jet lands safely as Jozzer and Mavis walk out of it Jozzer covers Mavis's eyes and continues to walk with her somewhere private "Where are you taking me" she asked him laying her hands on his he chuckles and replies "It's a surprise" he stops and opens a car door quickly sliding in with her he grabs a remote and plays the movie he then moves his hands away from her face Mavis smiles as she sees her favorite movie playing 'She-Devil' she turns to look at him and scoots closer to him he wraps an arm around her as they watch the movie he suddenly feels the seat lower back Mavis slides on top of him and giggles "Your such a naughty doll... I want you so bad" he pulls her up and kisses her as she slides his pants and boxers off she then slides his cock inside her Jozzer chuckles seductively and begins to thrust he flips over and continues to thrust. Mavis lays her hand on his arm as she moans slowly arching her back up and down "That's it babe keep going" she rubs her hand up and down his arm she suddenly feel his lips attack her neck she moans even louder biting her lip keeping herself quiet "Oh baby your so naughty" Jozzer whispered and begins to violently thrust gripping his hands tightly on her wrists lifting her arms above her head as he tenderly kisses her lips, he flips around placing her on her feet and hands he spanks her ass and starts to thrust laying his head on her back he slides two of his fingers down to her vagina and begins to rub it causing her to moan "Oh Jozzer yes" she whimpered his name only making him thrust more violently "My baby girl is enjoying this aren't you" he said while groaning Mavis bites her lip and replies "Yes daddy I am" she lowers her chest and head down as she moans and begs.