Chapter 5: Surprised Visit

Mavis opens the door and walks out of her room she suddenly feels nauseous she quickly runs into the bathroom and pukes. Jozzer wakes he hears her regurgitating he walks into the bathroom and kneels down next to her "Are you okay" he asks laying his hand down on her back she looks back at him and replies "I'm okay... I guess" she flushes the toilet and scoots close to him shedding tears from her eyes she then feels his arms wrap around her "It's okay I'm here for you" he whispered gently kissing her head she smiles and slides on top of him she crashes her lips on his and passionately kisses him, she slowly moves away and sits calmly on the floor she hears the door bell ring she gets up from the floor and runs towards the door she opens it and sees 'Michael Jackson' she looks down and smiles "Hello there" Michael says as he walks closely to the door Mavis looks at him and replies "Hello may I help you" she backs away letting him into the house he turns "I was walking around and happened to be in the neighborhood so I just wanted to come by and hang out I'm your neighbor M..." before he could finish he freezes and hears her "Michael Jackson also known as the king of pop" he takes off his sunglasses and looks at her he nods his head and roams around the house "What can I do for you Mr. Jackson" she asked him he turns back around and replies "I was wondering if I could spend a few days here since your new here" she smiles and shakes his hand "It's nice to meet you by the way" he smiles back at her and replies "It's nice to meet you too" he looks up and sees Jozzer walking towards them he stands right behind Mavis as she turns and bites her lip "This is my boyfriend" she says Michael looks at her then looks at Jozzer he shakes his hand and says "It's nice to meet you" Jozzer gives him an evil smirk "It's nice to meet you too" he moves his hand away and lays both of them on Mavis's shoulders she giggles and slides her hands into his pants and boxers gently rubbing his cock.