Chapter 29: Labor

Mavis looks at her phone and sees 2 notifications on Instagram she smiles and puts the phone down on the counter she suddenly feels liquid slide down her legs she screams for Jozzer's name as he runs into the room she looks at him and says "My water broke" Jozzer picks her up and runs out of the house to the limo the driver starts it and drives off towards the hospital. The driver parks in front of the hospital as Jozzer carries Mavis into the building he sees a nurse walk towards him with a wheel chair he lays Mavis down on the chair he walks her towards a room and lays her down on a hospital bed Mavis grabs a hold of his hand and squeezes it as she breathes and pushes "That's it one more push" she nods at the nurse and pushes as hard as she can she suddenly hears the babies cry she smiles and looks at Jozzer "Can I hold them" he asked the nurse nods and hands him both babies he smiles and holds them in his arms. As he walks over to Mavis handing them to her she cries happy tears and sits down on the wheel chair Jozzer walks her out of the room and building as he opens the limo door slowly helping her slide inside it she smiles and sits next to him, the driver starts the limo and drives away from the hospital he then stops and parks in the driveway of their house Jozzer and Mavis slide out of the limo and step into the house Mavis walks up the stairs towards the kids bedroom she opens the door and steps into the room laying both of them into their cribs as they fall deep asleep she smiles and lays a gentle kiss on their heads she walks out of the room and walks towards hers.