Chapter 28: Sinful Sex

As Jozzer continues to thrust inside of Mavis he grabs two pairs of handcuffs and attaches them to her hands and feet he then gets off of her and grabs a whip he swings it against her body causing her to moan and tug on the cuffs he drops the whip and gets back on top of her he then grips on her hips and begins to violently thrust inside her. Mavis arches her back as she throws her head back on the pillows moaning and screaming in pain she feels Jozzer uncuff her hands and legs she wraps them around his waist and digs her nails into his skin "Oh babe yessss" she said as she hears him chuckle seductively he flips around placing her on her knees and hands he grips tighter on her hips and starts to thrust gripping his hand on her hair "I'm so fucking close" she whimpered Jozzer whispers in her ear "Do it for me baby" Mavis bends her back and squeezes her hands on the pillows as she screams feeling tears roll down her face, Jozzer gently falls on the bed next to her "That was awesome" he said while catching his breath Mavis giggles as she lays on his chest "It sure was" she gets up and kisses him she slides out of bed puts on a tight dark red and black dress and spiked high heels she turns and sees Jozzer's eyes wide opened she smiles and struts out of the room she grabs her phone and takes a picture sending it on Instagram she puts it down on the counter.