chapter one

hi everyone! it's sofie! some of you may know me, i wrote romanticist, if you haven't read it, if you want to check it out it is a adult felinette fanfic! some of you may have came from tiktok! if not, my tiktok is felinette.com if you want to follow or just view my profile!

This fanfic is a college au, since I was kind of uncomfortable writing 14/15 year olds dating because like it's kinda weird, so I did age them up! If there are any TW I will list them in the chapter.

Enjoy Classified Desire!

muah xoxo.

(third person pov)

--08:34 am--

Marinette realized that she was late for her first day of class. Last night she was fighting Mr. Pigeon, and lost a lot of sleep.

"Ugh," Marinette groans as she brushes her hair and throws on a random outfit on. She takes one last look at herself in the full-sized mirror.

She ran out of her shared dorm room, nearly forgetting her bag. As she's running through the college campus, she suddenly collides with a stranger.

She feels herself fall onto the concrete, before she even looks up she starts repeating apologies. "Oh, I am so clumsy! I am so so sorry!"

"Don't worry about it." she heard a light chuckle. She looks up and sees a bright blonde with the most brilliant green eyes she had ever seen. She quickly jumps up from the ground, dusting off her jeans. "Oh, hi. I'm Marinette, Marinette Dupain-Cheng." She greets the stranger.

"Adrien, Adrien Agreste." He gives her a light smile. He holds out his hand, she politely shakes it. "I'm sorry to cut our meeting short Adrien, but i'm running late to my class." she says, nearly forgetting.

"Oh, well. Goodbye Marinette!" he says, waving as she swiftly walks away. He slightly waved goodbye.

---

As Marinette sat in her first class, hearing the people around her whisper, as she writes information down. She thinks about the boy she had just met. She then linked it all together.

Adrien..

Agreste?

As in her idol Gabriel Agreste's son? Adrien Agreste. She has idolized Gabriel for many years, studying and replicating his most difficult designs. Her favorite line of Gabriel's was his butterfly fashion line.

It also reminded her heavily of her worst enemy, Hawkmoth. She got annoyed even thinking about him. He has been an enemy for nearly two years.

Marinette got her miraculous 2 years ago, when Hawkmoth's rein on Paris started. She was 16 years old. Her partner Cat Noir always admired her, but she always reminded him it was strictly business, even if she did feel a slight, little, tiny attraction to him. At least that's what she told her Kwami and best friend, Tikki.

Their suits evolved as they matured, Marinette can use her powers multiple times if necessary, and Cat Noir can do the same.

Marinette worried, she worried about her education, and worried about the fate of Paris. Marinette thought a lot as a young teenager. She was stressed and often studied at patrols, and during school would have to leave due to Hawkmoth striking trouble on an innocent person who was manipulated by him to do evil.

She was always in trouble at home, as her grades slipped. She barely made the requirements for college. She found a way, after all, she is Marinette Dupain-Cheng.

Marinette quickly wrote her notes for college. Yawning, thinking back how Mr. Pigeon struck for the 145th time last night. She sighed, thinking that people should just leave poor Mr. Ramier and his pigeons alone.

She checked her clock, it was now 09:13. The class ended at 09:15.

--

(Adrien)

(1st person)

It was my first day at this new university, my dormmate Nino told me to go out and tour the campus, since it was a huge one and I don't want to get lost.

I see a girl, practically sprinting towards me, I thought she was going to go around me, but once I blinked I felt a crash into me.

Instantly, I see this dark-haired girl on the ground, and I felt kind of bad, since my body practically became a wall that she ran into. I thought she had hit her head on the ground, since she looked confused. She looked up and instantly started apologizing.

"Oh, I am so clumsy, I am so so sorry!" she said. Once our eyes met, I had a sense of deja-vu. Her eyes were a mesmerizing blue color. They seemed so familiar, yet unfamiliar. The sense of something being so close but so far.

I guess I can blab on about her eyes for hours. I don't know how I would describe this color. It's a Caribbean sea color. The most beautiful water color, a color I can never forget. She instantly sprung up from the concrete ground. "Oh. Hi! I'm Marinette, Marinette Dupain-Cheng." she introduced quickly.

"Adrien, Adrien Agreste." I said back, looking at her hair as the wind swung it around. I held out my hand, and she swiftly shook my hand. Her eyes widen, "I'm sorry to cut our meeting short Adrien, but I'm running late to my class." she says, she starts to leave.

"Oh, well goodbye Marinette." I say, waving goodbye as she runs away in a hurry.

I observe the campus, making a mental note of places. Like the mini-café by the girls dorms, or the library by the main offices. I feel the wind slowly hit my face, my hair blowing. I walk into the library, picking up some textbooks I need for my classes.

I don't really know why I insisted on college, I don't know why I suggested it to my father. As soon as I mentioned the word college, my father pushed me into applying to this one, claiming college is good for my future.

A future that is already planned ahead for me. I sigh.

I thank the librarian. She smiles and waves me off, I decide to look around this old library. I see the architecture of the building, the old original pillars and art on the ceiling. I see the old couches, probably the original ones too.

I eventually leave, it's nearly 11:30. I head back to my dorm and as soon as I walk through the door, I see my roommate with a girl. She had on a plaid dress and had brown and orangish colored hair. "Hey dude." Nino said.

"Hey Nino, whose your friend?" I ask.

"Oh, this is Alya, my girlfriend." he says, she smiles politely. "Hi." she says.

"Hi, I'm Adrien." I say. "Oh, I know. I saw you on a few magazines in the store." she laughs.

"Oh, right!" I chuckle.

"Hey, Adrien. Alya and her close friend are having a hang with a few other friends. Why don't you come and make some new friends." Nino says.

"Oh, when?" I ask, mentally looking at my schedule in my head.

"Oh, it's tonight, probably only an hour and a half, my friend has.. err.. work at 21:00!" Alya says.

"Good, because I am also, uhm, busy at 21:00!" I say, trying to hide my identity. I am not a good liar, unfortunately.

"Well, it starts at 19:00." Alya says.

"I'll be there." I say, she looks at her clock and excuses herself, she said she has to go clean her dorm and get it ready for tonight.