Chapter 9

Tommy POV

Back to school life na ulit tayo. After that happy and sweet weekend, balik na ulit tayo sa reality. Pamunta kami ngayon ni Josh sa studio nila para magpractice kasi may performance ata ulit sila.

Nung malapit na kami sa studio tanaw ko agad na madaming babae sa labas at inaabangan itong kasama ko wala ng iba. Ayoko naman makikita nila kasama ako nitong superstar Josh baka macompare lang ako ng wala sa oras. That was the last thing I didn't want to hear, comparing me to others is a big no no for me. We live as an individual and everyone differs from the others comparing one to another is just one of the stupidest things a person can do.

I just said my goodbye first to Josh before I experienced the calamity of his fan girls. After saying my goodbye I just went to my classes that I was supposed to not attend but after seeing Josh fans I got anxiety.

I just sit in the classroom and let it pass by. I didn't even get anything from this class my mind is just absent and wanting to see Josh again. Kahit na kakakita ko lang sa kaniya kanina pero hindi mo naman ako masisi at to be liked by the person you've liked is a dream come true for the likes of me.

I just went to their studio again and saw that all the fangirls are still there so I just texted Josh. Yes you read it right I texted Josh because we exchange numbers haha. I'm such a flirty haha. Anyway I just texted him that I was going to wait for him at the library.

I went to the library and just read books related to my subjects earlier. I just read and read a lot to have advanced learning on that subject. Until hours went by and I got bored to the point that I wasn't even getting all the things that I've read.

I just looked around to see some of the students start to pack their things and go out for lunch I guess. I check my phone to see nothing but a message of mine. Josh didn't reply.

I just decided to go to sleep until he came...Nang ilang oras na akong nakatulog naramdaman ko na may humahawi ng buhok ko. Kaya naman na minulat ko ang aking mga mata dahil alam kong si Josh iyon. Pero laking gulat ko at hindi ko kilala ang aking katabi kaya naman pabigla akong napatayo. Na siyang naging dahil ng pagtingin sa amin ng mga estudyante sa loob ng library. Pagtingin ko sa paligid hindi ko na napansin na nandito pala si Josh at nakalampas na sa akin.

Paglingon ko kay Josh nakita ko na lang na pinapaulanan na ni Josh ng suntok yung lalaki. Agad ko naman inawat si Josh at hinila papalayo sa lalaki.

"Hey.. Josh calms down" mahinahong kong pagpapakalma kay Josh na agad naman ginawa ni Josh.

"Follow me at the guidance" singit naman nung librarian.

Habang patuloy na pinapat ang likod ni Josh para kumalma ay dahan dahan ko din namang inaalalayan siyang maglakad papuntang guidance office.

"Do you know him?" Josh asked me without looking at me.

"No, I didn't know him. While I am waiting for you to come I just went to sleep without that guy beside me" paliwanag ko kay Josh.

"Don't ever stay close to that guy" Josh firmly said and it is more like an order that makes me curious about who that guy is and does he know him? I have many questions about that guy and Josh's relationship but I stay silent instead of voicing it out.

Pagdating namin sa guidance office Josh said to librarian that I don't need to go inside also since this is not about me.

But it makes me annoyed since I don't really understand a thing or what is really going on. Is coincidence that, that guy was beside me and had something on Josh. Something is really up about this.

Josh what are you covering? Is it really not connected on me? Why am I feeling that there is something that I don't know? Like there's something that feels like if I know what it is, I'm gonna get hurt.

I don't like this feeling. I am not blind and not a stupid to see that there's nothing about it. But I am cannot say it. We're nothing at all, yeah we are clear that we both like each other and other than that we're still nothing but a two person who has mutual feeling.

I don't want to overthink about this matter. But why Josh is avoiding my gaze and its feels like I don't exist on his world. It breaks my heart and I don't know how to fix this up.

They left me here in the front of the guidance office and standing here for a long time. I just went home and not in dorm. I just want some space for now and I need Josh to explain it to me first co'z I don't want to jump on conclusion that I'm not really sure it is.

While driving back home I just got teary eyes which make me go to have a detour. I just park my motor on a parking lot in the park. And I go to the swing and sat down. And let my mind to go somewhere else.

Ipagpapatuloy...