Chapter 14

Tommy POV

We're done dressing our beach attire or swim attire haha. I am wearing a white baggy see through long sleeve, underneath this is just a fitted shirt which shows my petite body. Yeah you read it right "my petite body" haha. I am also wearing a short shorts which I can't seem to find any shorts longer than this which kind of make me think that mom's really wanted to make me used it. geez!!

I look at Josh seeing him wearing a black floral polo with only one buttoned I can clearly see his chest and abs. He was also wearing a short shorts which is shorter than mine. Yeah shorter than mine that makes it almost like an underwear.

"Keep looking at me and I'll kill you with my kiss" Josh said it when I looked at his eyes which makes me rolls my eyes. Just do it Josh!! Hahaha.

"Your all talk but no bite, Josh?" I answered and run as fast as I can onto the elevator haha. I see him catching up with me.

"What did you say baby!!" Josh shouted which makes all the people that we passed by look at us with a questioning look and some are amused.

I just entered the elevator and waited for Josh to enter. Josh was catching his breath before he enter the elevator. I click the ground floor but Josh shocked me by cornering me at corner with his two hands.

"Just all talk and no bite? Really baby?" He's started calling me baby this morning which makes me shy and happy at the same time.

I didn't answer but just lowered my faced and place both of my hands at my chest since it is beating so loud that Josh might hear it if he moves closer to me.

Josh carefully hug me to the point that I almost suffocate, I looked up to his face to grasp some air and when I look up to his face I see Josh grinning face. He showered me a kiss all over my face. Which makes me tickles and giggles at the same time.

The elevator open up and shows a lot of people waiting for the elevator to come down. Josh and I stood there frozen without getting detached to each other.

We've both shyly run away outside the hotel until we've reached the seaside. After running so fast and faraway we stop for a moment catching our breath and looked at each other then started to laugh on what happened to us haha.

After laughing so hard and calm ourselves, Josh offers his hand to hold with no hesitation I accepted it and grab his hands. We started walking towards near the beach water and as we step closer to the water you can clearly feel and hear the calm sounds of the waves.

I looked around and see just a few people enjoying the beach it is almost afternoon that's maybe the reason why there's only a few. There's also not that much of a sunlight which makes this a little better.

We stopped walking when the water was almost above our knees. I looked at Josh and see him just casually taking a candid pictures of me which make me feel happy and smile so brightly to him. He then capture a picture of our hands holding which I also did it and while taking a photo of our hands holding each other. Josh kissed me in the chicks and snap a picture of it which make me look at his cellphone and also kissed him in the chicks that made him blushing and it's very cute of him. His ears are all red which make me hug him and Josh hugs me back.

After a while I just put weight on Josh to make him out balance and sink into the water. I removed my hug from him and stand up already and when he is about to stand up I splash multiple times of water. But Josh was little too tough for me he is so unbothered by it and grabbed me and lift me placing my stomach at his shoulders while my face is upsidedown in his back.

"What a naughty baby!" Josh said it and give me a spank on my ass which embarrassed me and also gave him a spanked on his big ass chicks!!

"Put me down!! Josh!" I shouted it out of embarrassment.

"Call me baby first" Josh teasingly said it to me.

"baby~" I silently mumble it.

"A little louder baby" I can't see his face but I know his smiling and enjoying teasing me so helplessly.

"D-daddy~" I said it to also tease him and see his reaction.

He put me down so fast and made me looked at him. I see he has a red face not because of the sea water but because of what I said.

"Daddy" I said it the most sexiest way I know and see his face ready to erupt because of blushing. I runaway and leave him there still can get over on what he just heard.

"Tom Mendoza, I can't wait anymore to say this!" Josh shouted while catching up to me.

I stopped running and faced towards him.

"Will you date me!?" Josh shouted it so loudly.

"Joshua Lee! I accepted your proposal!" I also shouted my answered without knowing that there's already a lot of people here in the beach and have seen all the moments that we've made.

"Woohhhhhh!!" many of the people cheering us. "Congratulations!!" this make it more embarrassing!!

Josh quickly run on me and hug me. "Thank you guyss!" Josh shouted it through the people that cheer us and congratulate.

"I don't want to see them your sexy body" Josh whisper it to me and hug me a little more tight.

Ipagpapatuloy...