Authors Note

Hello guys!

First of all sorry for ghosting you guys for almost 3 months. Let's me explain myself for what I've done on you guys.

I didn't have a chance to say that I am going to inactive for a while and not going to be able to update this story. If I'm not mistaken I posted on my profile about the change of posting day for the new chapter for this story. And gave a reason why would that happen.

For those who doesn't read my post I was a college graduating student and my OJT started at the month of February. I thought changing the upload of new chapter from weekday to weekend would do it but it's not. I have personal problems facing while I was on my OJT. I need to finished 600 hrs until May 19 since that was the end of semester and I needed to render atleast 10 hours a day to able to finished it before the end of semester. I was physically and mentally drained throughout that 600 hrs. Since my thesis wasn't done at that time it's still under review of the panels, grammarian and dean. I was needed to go to my school for my thesis to correct some of the part that needs to be corrected. I was also tying up all the requirements for my graduation.

Finally I was able to overcome that and here I am coming back to continue this story. So I will be posting the new chapter sooner guys probably this weekend?

Thank you guys for supporting this story. And for the consideration for me hehe.

PS: Don't forget to take care of yourself guys 😉