Chapter 15

Mature Content Warning:
This chapter may contain content of an adult nature. If you are easily offended or are under the age of 18, please exit now. The posts and pages within are intended for adults only and may include scenes of sexual content, suggestive pictures, or graphic violence. Reader discretion is advised.

Tommy POV

I was running at full force but still I wasn't able to outrun this jerk!

"Gotcha! My baby!" he said it while showing a big smile like he's planning something.

He grab my waist and carry me like a newly wed couple that makes me shy and have a red face. I didn't make him stop for doing this since he's really having a good time just seeing his wide smile. I just slowly pinned my faced on his naked chest and feel his heartbeat that calms me.

After a minute pass by I felt a water touches my lower back and that made me look at the beautiful scenery then looked up at his face which also looking back at me. He then slowly put me down at the sea that was almost 5ft. I put my hand on Josh shoulder to give myself a little bit of assurance that I will not gonna get drown. Josh seems to notice that I wasn't comfortable so he put his hands on my waist give me more a support.

"Thank you" I said it so honestly and give him a quick kiss. Yeah it was supposed to be a quick kiss but Josh pull me closer to him and turned into a breathtaking kiss.

I just can't stop myself from kissing him it feels like I was under his control. And makes me a little pervert, I can't even stop my hands it just automatically unbuttoned Josh polo and just keep wandering on his body. His body feels so warm and hot that makes my hand not wanting to removed it's touch and just keep on wandering in his body. Josh hand was also underneath my clothes and just roaming behind me. I just can't stop myself I am thirsty from his touch--ahhhhhh!!! I'm such a pervert!!

After we stop kissing to catch some breath I just warped my arm on Josh neck and buried my face since it was freaking red. Yeah I can't see it but I am feeling it since I my mind was not yet done from thinking so many lewd stuffs that even I dunno where it is from.

"e-ehehehe-hehe" Josh started to laugh quitely and awkward which kinda make me want to see his face if he's making such a cute expression. Josh also grabbed both of my legs and warped around his waist.

I unburied myself since I was just sniffing his neck and it has a fragrant smell. I'm just staring to a tomato face Josh haha.

"You look so cute hahaha" I said it out loud which was only meant to be on my mind.

"You look so effing sexy my baby" He said it in a sexy voice that made me up~ you know what I'm talking about here if you don't then how about that made me go hard? Happy guys? Josh also placed both of his hands at my butt that literally made me explode.

If this what he wants then I am not backing up. I am a fighter that's why I give him a gentle kiss on his lovable lips and whisper on his ears.

"Let's take a shower" I said it on the sexiest way as possible then give him a little preview on what's coming for him. Hahahaha

He frantically made a way for us to our room which make laugh so hard. Josh is losing to me haha my my my. I am the alpha in this relationship I have the highest authority between the two of us Josh hahaha. And this was wrong of me thinking that I was above him huhuhu.

Josh was still carrying me until we get to our hotel room. I didn't know if there are people in this hotel since we didn't bumped into a one all the way to our room.

He bring me right straight to our bathroom that makes me a little bit scared and excited at the same time. I guess I was a pervert all along I was just in denial hahaha.

"Relax. Josh." I said it he obey on it immediately. "Let's take it slowly so we can both have a nice time together" I said it sexily. Josh also put me down on the sink and I lean my back on the mirror and unwrapped my legs to his waist and spread out my legs apart which is placed both on the edges of the sink.

I just show my neck to him and look from his face slowly down to his gun which is hard as f*ck that I can already see it's effing head! If I was about to measure it by just that I think it was about 8inc? and it is healthy because it is thick as hell. My innocent self are no longer exist on me. Just what the f*ck happen to be from being such a fragile person to a perverted like this how come this transition happened. Anyway tonight is the night and probably I wasn't going to have a sleep by seeing Josh face full of lust like he's been reserving for this moment. Pray for me guys that I am going to be alive after this. I just swallow a few times and breath heavily and accepted my virginity will be gone at this moment. I place my hand on his sturdy chest come a little closer and said.

"Just come kiss me and bite me"

Ipagpapatuloy...