Chapter 13

Tommy POV

Josh slowly close the distance of our faces until I can feel his peppermint breath then I slowly close my eyes calming myself and getting ready for my first kiss.

Josh gives me a gentle kiss on my lips and to be honest it was fast like I feel I want more... Am I being such a pervert?

I've opened my eyes when I feel Josh was already away from me and getting ready to start the engine of the car.

I stare at Josh face with a bright mood and he still smiling which also make me stare in awe and with smiling face. I keep staring at his face while he's driving. I don't even know where are we going though.

An hour passed by and he parked the car in a open space parking lot. I look at the beautiful view outside the window. Where near at the seaside, I saw Josh go outside the car and opened the for me.

When I was out the car I face the seaside and opened my arms while my eyes are closed. I feel the cool breeze of the wind hitting my face and it is very calming to hear the oceans.

I feel Josh hands slowly giving me a back hug which is very sweet. I slowly put my hands on Josh hands and opened my eyes.

"I liked it Josh, this is very so sweet of you" while I said this line I look at Josh which also looking at the seaside.

"Actually I am a little nervous because I don't know if you're gonna liked this view but thankfully I asked your mom and she said your really gonna love it" Josh said it still not looking at me.

I slowly rest my head at his shoulders and look at the sky it is still a bright blue.

"What are we gonna do here? It still early and we at our suit" I ask Josh.

"Actually we are going to have our breakfast here" then Josh pointed the building behind us.

Josh started to walk and not letting go of my hand. I just let him dragged me inside this supposed to be a hotel I guess.

After we've enter the building I was so shock at the interior design of this building form the outside looks like a high class hotel. But inside of the building it is giving a vintage vibes which is really cool.

Josh let go of my hand and arrange the chair for me to sit.

"Thank you Josh" I gladly said it.

"Your welcome" Josh replied to while smiling and sat down in front of me.

Josh called the waiter and aske if what I want I almost said that all I want for today is him. Hahaha. But I let him decide what to eat for this late breakfast.

He ordered a three pieces of pancake with butter and maple syrup. Also a bacon with hash brown potato. This is good but I don't I can eat all of this since he ordered the same for himself.

"You need to eat all of this since your not good eating your breakfast" I feel like Josh is the type of man that will scold you all the time. Is he a granny? kidding.

I started eating my breakfast and guess what I ate it for to long that was almost ended at noon. I am not a big and fast eater though. Josh said that it was ok since he knows that where going to stay longer eating our breakfast.

I feel like I cancelled one of his plan but he reassured me that I didn't. After eating our breakfast we walk back to our car and Josh open the trunk and get two baggage which shocked me.

"When did you packed my clothes?" I asked.

"I didn't packed your clothes haha your mom who packed this for me" Josh proudly saying that he and mom are behind this date.

"Are we gonna stay here for the weekend?" I curiously asked Josh.

"Yeah baby" Josh teasingly answered me and run towards the hotel with a two big baggage in his hand.

I didn't run just to follow Josh I just walk and feel this very calming environment.

When we enter to our room I only see one king bed sized. The room is a little bit darker since the curtain are blocking the sunlight.

"Do you want to swim?" Josh asked me which I excitedly said yes.

Josh laugh at me for looking forward the beach. Josh said the mom put everything on my baggage. And when I've opened my baggage I almost scream to loud since the first thing I've seen was a box of condoms with a sticky notes.

"Used this all"

-Mom

I embarrassing hide it from Josh since he also didn't know about this but he still see it and laugh so hard.

"Your mom are the best" he aggressively grabbed my waist which kinda shocking--

"Hahahaha! Stop it Josh!" he keeps tickling me and not letting me go.

"Ok! Ok! I'll stop hahaha we should start change our clothes for us to have a lot of time in the beach" Josh let me go and started to undressed in front me.

"Josh!!" I shouted his name. " Do you need to do that in front of me?" I shyly ask it to Josh.

"You'll get used to it, baby" Josh teasingly answered me and continue to undressed in front of me.

I just speechless on how bold this guys is.

Ipagpapatuloy...