Chapter 11

Tommy POV

After we eat our lunch that can be considered as a dinner we just hangout in the living room, watch some series and movies and we even play some moba games and shockingly Josh is such a loser on any moba games.

After sometime, mom's finally at home and was shocked to see us in the house when it is not even weekend. I immediately stop mom from asking what is happening and started to change the subject.

"Mom did you already eat dinner?" I asked while letting go Josh hands that was squeezing my hands.

"I already ate outside. How about you guys ? I don't even know what's happening and why are you here?" My mom is trying to bring up that subject which I kinda don't want to discuss how childish his son when it comes to love. Hayst.

"We've also ate, don't worry mom it just that Tommy miss this house and living with you hihi" Josh answer it with a soft voice.

"I will believe for the meantime Josh, I will be resting first so you two can enjoy more of your bebe time hihihi" then my mom started to walk away and not giving me a chance to say something.

"Hahaha it's our bebe time baby Tommy" Josh said while trying to hug me again but I refuse to be hug.

I started to walk to the living room and started cleaning all the trash that we've made. I see on my peripheral vision follows me at helped me clean the living room. After we've finished cleaning the living I glanced at the window seeing that the sun is nowhere to be found so we decided to already take a rest.

After we've enter my bedroom Josh immediately jump in to the and giving me a sign to cuddle him which is I find it really funny and adorable.

"Hahaha you look like you want some hug from your son" I jokingly said it.

"Hmmm... Yep! I want a hug from my baby" He said it while he has still open arms and started to pout.

"Who's your baby?" I said so quiet so he can't hear it. Then I started to feel my face heating up and I feel it is already red that's why I look away from Josh stare.

Josh stand up and started running towards me and hug me so tightly to the point that I almost died from the lack of air.

"Hey-y I-i can't breath..."

"It's you" He said then smile and the he picked me up in a bridal way. Then he walk through the bed and laid me down slowly and carefully which make my red face worse than before!

And he even make it even worse after he position himself on the top of me. His both hands corner my face so that I can't look away. He then started to shorten the distance between our faces to the point that I can smell his almost peppermint breath. I closed my eyes so hard because of being afraid of what is gonna happen next and what do Josh wanted to do.

I felt his soft lips touched my forehead and his fingers carefully wiping the tears from my eyes which is I didn't even know myself that I got tears on my eyes.

He then started to kiss the traces of my tears which calms me down and hugged him.

"I'm sorry, I-i was just scared" I mumble to his ears.

"I'm not gonna do anything on you. I'm so sorry to scare you like that" He said it very honest. "I just want to give you a kiss goodnight and it not yet the right time for us to have that kind of interaction" He said while he still on the top of me.

We stayed like this hugging each other for sometime. After I feel my body getting numb from the body Josh on the top of me I slowly tap his back to make him move beside me. But instead of that he switches our position from him being on the top me to me laying on the top of him which is make me feel more embarrassed since I can really feels his very defined abs. Can anyone stop me from getting this kind of thoughts!!!

My face was in his chest so I can really his calm heartbeats which hypnotized me, it is really beautiful to listen to his heartbeat it is very calm like a lullaby unlike from my heartbeat that was like I was running for a day non-stop.

I placed my right hand on his left chest to feel more of his heartbeat. Josh right hand caressing my back and his left hand was playing my hair.

This moment feels so amazing for me this is the first time that my heart feels so much happiness that a word happiness was not enough to represent the feelings that I was feeling tonight.

"Tommy are asleep?" Josh whisper it which cut me from my inner conversation and emoting.

"Hmm" I responded while slowly looking up to his face.

"Are you free this weekend?" He ask and his eyes was almost telling me I am free which is kinda cute. Josh has this childishness on himself which it really adorable to see it.

I nodded to response on his question. "Why?" I added.

"It's a secret for now, let's sleep already?" He said while I didn't ask for more on what going to happen in the weekend. I closed my eyes and felt his lips again touched my forehead.

"Good night my baby-" and then I fall asleep so quickly.

Ipagpapatuloy...