Chapter 12

Tommy POV

It's already weekend after that little argument? That we've that day we also came back to the dorm nothing special happens except from Josh being so clingy. I mean not that clingy but he was always by my side even if they have a band practice he just make stay there at the studio which kind of being a hot topic on the socmed.

Yeah I was a hot topic this past few days because of me being always near Josh in all of there paparazzi picture. Hahaha but it's kinda relief that they didn't assume that we're something else. The topic was who is this cute guy----- I'm not bragging how I look it just that is how they see me. Also I'm not really that type of person who is confident on my looks.

Anyway my normal days are over from being lonely, alone and always at peace to being the center of attraction which is I hated it! You can't blame me from being introverted. But thankfully I was able to avoid such hussle life of being the center of attraction because Josh was there by my side. Hihi

It is Saturday today and I can't seem to find Josh anywhere here in our dorm. Nor I didn't have a text from him. But I was about to make my coffee when I see a little note and a Starbucks coffee.

"Make your self more beautiful"

"Meet me at the lobby"

Yeah your right everyone I forgot something very important that Josh ask me if I was free this weekend. And with that I drink the iced coffee like there is no tomorrow! I know it is wrong to assume so fast that this is a date but I can't help myself but to see it that way!!

I was about to get my clothes at the closet but there is a note on a specific set of outfit which a royal blue suit.

"Hold on there my baby don't rush yourself just take your time making yourself look so much more beautiful" This guy must know I excited I am for this day or just he assume that I like him so much? no actually I already in love to him.

"My favorite color is royal blue. I want to see my favorite person and color to complement each other"

Just like what Josh said. I should take my time getting ready for what is about to happen later. I just put my necktie and look at my self at the mirror I look so different today maybe because I was happy and in love? I guess so.

I make sure everything is settled inside the dorm before I leave it. Josh didn't ask to bring something like so I don't have anything just me and my phone.

I entered the elevator or lift and started to feel so much. I feel anxious yet I'm excited and happy. The elevator started to descend and I can't help but expect so much.

The moment that the elevator land on the ground floor I feel like I was in a fictional story everything started to move in slow motion. As the door of the elevator started to slowly open I also slowly started seeing how handsome Josh is.

Although Josh is far away from the elevator I feel he is so close to me. Josh is so handsome and this word is not enough to describe how Josh looks right now.

Josh is wearing the same suit of mine and his hair was not always pushed back but this pushed back hair was so good on him. His visual was on a different level I can't even look away in his face he looks so cool today.

"Enough with the stare your making me shy" Josh jokingly said it that made me comeback into my sense.

Josh slowly give me a half a dozen of orange roses which make smiles. I am pretty sure right now that this is a date why?

Orange roses convey a meaning of enthusiasm and  passion which can be applied as a defining statement to many different occasions

The orange rose signifies a heat and intensity which is represented by this fiery colour.  An orange rose makes a statement of depth, purpose and intent in almost any situation other than one of true love for which the red rose is reserved.

And a half a dozen of roses are a real statement of intent and commitment and then a dozen red roses are a total pledge of undying love and commitment.

Am I being nerdy and interpreting this too much? Maybe yes maybe no.

Josh offers me his arm which I gratefully accepted it. We walk to the parking lot and stop in front of a royal blue coupe car.

"You really love the color of royal blue? Haha only the roses are not in blue" I jokingly said it to Josh.

He guide me in the passenger seat and open the door for me.

"Baby I know for sure that you already know what is the meaning behind those roses. But don't let me say it for now let's save it later ok?" He said so closed to me that make me blushed and seat already in the passenger seat.

He walked on the driver seat and was about to start the engine he move so closed to me that I though he was gonna kiss me. But instead he put my seatbelt on which make me pout. Yeah guys you read it right it made me pout that he is so respectful.

And I think this time I'm the one who will make move first. I fastly  move forward to him and tried to kiss him in the chicks but end up being embarrassed!!

This stupid seatbelt stop me from getting so close to him!!

He giggles while looking at me slowly going back to my seat. He then gently held my left chick and his other hands getting rid his seatbelt.

"This might be too early but if this is what you want then give me a permission to do so"

Ipagpapatuloy...