Chapter 1~A gift for Andy!~

You are over your friend, Andy Barclay's house and looking at his old picture book. "Wow, look at you, you were so tiny and cute!" You exclaim. " What about now, am I not cute anymore?" Andy asks playfully. "You know what I meant." You say before looking at the next page. 'Andy's 6th birthday' you read. "Isn't that one of the good guy dolls from 1988?" You question. He looks at you blankly before answering. "Uh...yeah. His name was Chucky. I have lots of memories of him..." He says with no emotion. You nod, giving you an idea of what present you should give him. Knowing his birthday was 1 day away and you only bought him a sweater and a friendship bracelet. You close the book and take out your phone, searching up 'Good Guy Doll' in the search bar. You click on the first one that pops up. ' Shit! 625 dollars?! ' You yell in your head, ' That's a lot, but Andy has done so much for me...I would be a horrible person if I didn't buy it...' You quickly added it to your cart and typed in your address. " You want something to eat, I'll make some grilled cheese?" Andy asks. "Yes please, I'm so hungry I could eat a horse!" You yell walking to the kitchen with him.

~ Time skip to your house ~

You get a notification on your phone and see that the Good Guy Doll will be delivered in a few seconds . " Wow, faster than I thought!" You say and walk to the door. After the delivery person leave you rush out the door and grab the box. You bring the heavy thing into your bed room and take out your crafting supplies. You cut open the box carefully and sit the doll down. " I'm so happy they had you in stock little guy. What's your name?" You ask, waiting for an answer. "Hi, im Chucky, your friend till the end! Hidey Ho. Ha Ha Ha!" The doll says, causing you to jump. " Oh my gosh, he's gonna like you even more knowing your name is Chucky as well!" You say happily before taking a quick picture. You then put him back into the Good Guy box and wrap in up in rainbow wrapping paper. You decide to lay down and shut your eyes since you had a long day.

I hope you enjoyed, have a nice day!!!

Word count: 408