Chapter 6~ You can talk?~

You could hear the figure cry, but it wasn't Andy's voice...

"Y/N...don't move or I'll shoot...!"

_________________________________________

You hear Andy's voice threatening you, but it makes no since. You squint to see if it's actually Andy talking but you try your best to stay still. "Andy is that you?" You question. "I don't want to hurt you, but don't make me!" He yells. The lights suddenly turn on and your able to see things clearly. He's pointing a gun towards you and the person in the chair is none other than the Chucly Doll. He has pens, pencils, and 2 knifes stuffed into random parts of his body. "Please save me..." The doll repeats. "Stand up with your hands in the air!" Andy demands. You slowly stand up. Tears falling down your face. "It's me, Y/N, why are you doing this Andy?" You question. He doesn't answer though, you can see his fingers about to pull the trigger. You quickly yank the ginger doll from the stool, bolt to the kitchen since it's near the door, take the food, and run to my car. Starting my engine up I try to speed back home. " No offense, but don't you think your house is the first place he'll look? " Chucky asks. "Crap...your right." You say before starting at him. "FUCK, YOUR ALIVE!" You yell trying to make everything that just happened make since. " I know that this all seems weird to you but please don't hurt me. I've been through enough already." He sighs and tried to lay back. " The names Chucky...Andy is your friend who's a violent psychotic killer." Chucky says. " I'm Y/N L/N..." You say reaching your hand our the shake with the doll's. "Thanks so much for saving me, I can trust you right?" He asks suspiciously. You nod before asking him more questions. " Why did Andy do that? Are you okay? Is there anyway I can help you?" You ask. He looks at you annoyed. " First off lay off da' questions. Andy's a psycho, I'm not okay, I got school supplies jabbed into random places on my body, and you can help me by taking me to some place to lay low for awhile." He says before catching his breath. You nod your head. " I can't believe he would do this..." You say suprised. He looks at your before laughing. Deep and raspy.

Time skip to when you get to the motel

" Um, I'm gonna go get a room...could you like stay still?" You ask. "Yeah, sure whatever." He says, jumping into your arms. You jump up almost dropping him. "What's your deal?!" He yells. " I'm not used to carrying anyone!" You reply. He shakes his head and a cracking sound imets from him. You look down wondering what happened but he looks like a cemi-normal looking doll, beside the pencils, pens, and blood . You shrug it off and walk into the motel.

Hope you all enjoyed! Word count: 502