Chapter 4 ~Hi Im Chucky~

Everyone there just left

It was just you and Chucky...

_________________________________________

You sit there, hot tears rolling down your face. The party you worked your ass of setting up was ruined. Your friendship with Andy was probably over. The only person you loved for 7 years was probably out of your life. And this time it wasn't even Madison...it was you. " I can't take this shit anymore!" You yell outloud. You pick up  the doll and sit it on your lap. You cried on its shoulder for a few minutes. "I like to be hugged." It said which frightened you. You squeezed it really tight and slightly smiled. " Do you want to be my new friend? " You ask. " Hi I'm Chucky, your friend till the end! Hidey Ho! Ha ha ha!" The doll says. " I'm so fucking dumb, I'm talking to a doll..." You sigh. "Maybe it was something else, maybe he does want you." You say, wonder what the reasoning was for him leaving the doll. But you decide to wait until morning before you contact him. You put all the food, sweets, and drinks in the fridge with Chucky in your hands. You sat the doll on your bed and got some clean clothes out to wear. You quickly brush your teeth, splash water on your face, and put on your pajamas. "Shit, these are too small and has tears!" You yell before shrugging it off. You open up the door, but tripped over something large. "Fuck...." You say as your forhead hits the ground. You look behind you to see what junk is on the ground...it's Chucky. "I thought i put you on my bed..." You say confused. "That's strange." You state and put him on your shelf. You then climb into bed and go to sleep...

Chucky P.O.V

"Ughhhhh..." I crack my nuckles finnaly allowed to be out of 'Barbie Mode' I jump off the top shelf and tiptoe over to Y/N to see if she's awake. I put my hand on her chest to see if she is, and looks like she's alseep... 'But wow she looks hot.' I shake my head so I can get focused and back to my mission. I walk out of the bed room into the long hallway, and damn, her house is a mess after that party. I then push a stool up the the counter in hope of finding some kind of weapon since this is a new body I don't have one. I climb on top of the counter avoiding the cups and drinks I spot a knife rack. "Jackpot!" I say and grap the smallest one since the biggest is the big for me to hold. "Wonda' what I should do now..." I say aloud. "Fuck it, I'm tired." I say before getting down and going back to Y/N's room. "Shit...I can't reach the top..." I say defeated. "Hopefully she won't notice." I climb to the closest shelf to me and go back to sleep.

Hope you all enjoyed!

Word count: 511