Chapter 11~Date Night~

" You're not coming?" You ask. " Nah, I'll get spotted. You better not try anything though..."

_________________________________________

4:50 p.m.

"Y/N, do you see Andy yet?" The ginger man asks. "No...wait, I do!" You exclaim. "Good, tell him to go inside, the pop his tires." He says. " I'm not gonna do that!" You reply. " If you don't he'll follow you home." Chucky says. You do as he says and text Andy to go inside, afterwards you pop his tires and walk inside. "Hey.." You say. "Where's the doll?" Andy asks. "He told me that he's taking care of business or whatever. Didn't tell me what exactly." You state. "Let's get a table." Andy says and walks over to a private booth. "Where are you staying?" Andy asks. "Don't answer, say cousins house or somethin'." Chucky instructs. " My cousin June's house, can't tell you where but she's out of town for now." You lie. " I'm really sorry about yesterday, I was just scared that he would forse you into being his slave." Andy says, a worried expression on his face. " Bring the doll by my house tomorrow, we can kill it together!" He says happily. "Sorry, I don't know if I can trust you yet. You did point a gun at me and didn't tell me about this earlier. So prove to me that you're not the lier." You say. He gives a an confused look before grabbing my hands. I feel my face start to blush. "Y/N...please...What about this, you can play along with whatever silly plan he probably made, but kill him when you get the chance?" He asks. "Sounds good, what if he finds out and kills me instead? What about that?" You try to negotiate something fair for the both of you. "Okay, but remember to stay safe. He's a killer, a pervert, and a player. He may try to sweet talk you into doing what he wants." Andy says before walking away.  "Did he go to the bathroom or somethin'?" Chucky asks. "No, he just straight up left..." You say but are quickly interrupted. "Shit. I'm sorry, guess we should eat first.." Andy apologizes and waves over a waiter. "You guys are a very nice looking couple, anyways what can I get you 2 lovebirds?" The waiter asks. You both order what you want and she walks away. "That was weird, what should we do in the mean time?" He asks. "I don't know, when's the next time we should meet up?" I question. "I don't know, but I'll text you. "I'm going to thr bathroom, be right back!" He says before dashing off. "When are tou gonna start the seduction process?!" Chucky yells in your ear. "I don't know! I'm at a restaurant, there's nothing I can really do!" I argue back. " Do whatever you can..." He says and turns silent. Andy sits back at the table in front of you. " Andy...I have a question." You say. " What's up?" He replies, as the food is delivered. "Can I try some of that, it's looking good?" You ask. "Sure but...you don't have a spoon." He says, scraping his head. "We can share." You say and bolt up. His face starts to blush a bit, and damn, it's adorable. But you still can't shake of the horrible feeling of doing this to your friend...

Word count: 566