Chapter 3 ~The party!~

6:30 p.m -Party Time

You hear knocks at the door and are greeted by friendly faces. Most of the faces are Andy's friends, but some of your own. The first people here came in a group of 6. Aniyah, Mario, Jessica, Jean, Ellie, and Marcus. Next are 3 people Tilly, Petter, and Lucie. More and more people show up but you are waiting for Andy specifically. Maybe he's in a traffic jam. Or maybe he died. Or he didn't show up because he didn't want to. You quickly pick up your phone trying to call Andy. "Hey Andy, where are you?" You ask in a panic. " What's wrong Y/N? I'm in Maddie's car, is something wrong?" He answered worried. You sigh shutting all the negative thoughts out of your head. "Nothings wrong, I was just wondering where you were." "We are like, a block away. See you there!" He says before hanging up. You ball up your fists in frustration. 'I'm the one throwing him a party...not her.' You say. ' That's right! I'm throwing him the fucking party, so there's nothing to be worried about!" You say mentally before greeting more guests. But you start to notice something strange and check your phone for the invitation you sent out. It read in bolded letters on the bottom that it was a hula party, which meant you should wear hula clothes. You even sent everyone money to buy their costumes so there would be no reason that no one was wearing some. But still, no one was wearing a hula outfit. They were all dressed as Star Wars characters. All except for you. You checked your emails for something saying that we were supposed to wear Star Wars costumes. Suddenly there was a loud knock at the door. "Andy!" You yell and give him a big bear hug. Surely he would have had on the hula outfit you had assigned him. It was his idea, but of course he didn't. "W-what are you wearing?" You stutter. " Oh, sorry about that. Maddie took me on a shopping trip and- I just forgot." He said. " But, aren't these better, Y/N? Yours looks like it came form the Dollar Tree, but ours is like 50 for each accessory. " Madison says with a evil smirk. But you must control your anger, this is all for Andy. " You're right, anyways welcome to the party!" You say, voice cracking.

You see lots of gifts on the table, yours is the biggest so yours must be the best right? "Oh my God, look at the gift table, can I open these before any activities? " Andy asks. You nod with a wave of excitement flushing over you. He tries to open yours but you push it back. "Uh..let's save the best for last." You say having him the smallest one. "Wow, thanks Tina and Sofie, this is amazing!" He says. You could tell he was lying, it was a pack of bullets that wouldn't even fit in his gun, and a box of pens that he wouldn't like because you knew that those ran out of ink quickly. He had 19 presents, 1 from each guest and the other 3 were from you. He then opened up 15 and then Madison handed him hers. "Here you go Andy, hope you like it hun." She says with a toothy grin. It's I giant box with several boxes inside. It has a new phone, computer, tablet, and a pajama set. You looked at his face. Of course hers was the best. But instead of smiling he cried. You were confused and tried to ask what was wrong but before you could her interrupted. "Madison...I can't except this..." He said. "I can't imagine how much money this cost, I'm so happy to have you as a friend..." He said before pulling her in for a hug. You sighed, and everyone in the room said "Awww!" In unison. There was no way your gift would be as good as his but it was worth a shot. You nervously handed Andy his present, a hopeful smile on your face. He ripped open the wrapping paper and saw the Good Guy Doll. He dropped it and started crying. You became so happy, his shocked reaction was better than the one he gave her. You were impatiently waiting for your hug, maybe even a kiss, but it never came. " Andy, don't you like it?" You asked. I have 2 others, but guess what! The dolls name is Chucky, just like your old one!" You cheer. But everyone stares at you. " The fuck is wrong with you?!" Madison yelled before slapping you. Tears came to your eyes, and you turned to Andy to see what he would do. He just sat there, and did nothing. "Some friend you are, Bitch!" She yelled. Everyone there just stared. "I'm leaving..." Andy said then got up. The people who rode in the car with Madison helped Andy pick up the presents and walked out. Everyone there just left.

It was only you left. Well you and Chucky.

Word count: 857