Chapter 18~Choose~

" Sorry Andy, I gotta go to the motel to turn in my keys and get some stuff so I'll meet you at your place?" You ask. He nods in agreement and throws the doll into a potato sack.

_________________________________________

You drive back to the motel to pick your stuff up. Looking around you remember that there is a body in the couch. You also remember the fun memories you had here. " Sigh. If only Chucky was a good guy..." You say before grabbing 2 knives and forks.

After you arrive at Andy's house

You walk into Andy's bedroom where Chucky was once tied down and he's there again. " Is he alseep?" You ask. " Yeah, what happened to your shirt? It's quite revealing." Andy says before winking and breaking out into laughter. " Go wake sleeping ugly with a kiss." Andy says. You walk over to the sleeping doll and bend down. Trying to stay steady you grab a hold of his face and kiss him deeply. Thus goes on for a few more seconds before he finnaly wakes up. Surprising his kisses you back until he sees Andy. " What the fuck, Y/N? You don' rated me out! " He says sighing. " And I thought we had somethin' goin' on. All the times you begged for my dick." He says laughing. Andy looks at you confused. " You know I didn't do that you liar!"  You yell. " Look at this Chucky..." Andy says before pulling your waist and kissing you. This was something you've been waiting for all your life, but it wasn't how you imagined. No wedding bells, clapping, cheering, wedding ring, or anything. Just something he's doing to anger Chucky. The doll looks at you with pitiful eyes mouthing ' Fuck You '. " I see you have a knife, but a gun will be more efficient. Here you go." Andy says before passing you one. You have never dared of holding a gun. You shake pointing the gun towards Chucky. But suddenly someone else walks in. Madison. " Andy honey, when is Y/N coming-" She says before noticing me. You stare at Madison, then Chucky, the Andy, then back.  If you shoot Madison Andy will get mad and shoot you. If you shoot Andy you'll kill him, Madison will attack you, and Chucky would clap. If you even dare to kill Chucky it won't end well. But who has loved you throughout all of this time? Who has made you happy. Who will love you no matter what, and will let you come first over anything else? No one here.

Word count: 430 ;-;