Chapter 2~Happy Birthday Andy!~

You wake up to a continuous vibration on your leg. You yawn and try to shave it off of you until it stops. " Finnaly..." You sigh before trying to go back to bed but a loud sound comes from your phone. " What the fuck?!" You yell before dismissing the notification form your phone. "Oh my gosh, it's the day!" You say happily before blinking your eyes a couple times. You quickly try to brush your hair with your fingers before FaceTiming Andy....It rings before you are greeting with I tired looking friend. "Y/N? Why are you calling me at this time of day?" Andy asks. " Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Andy! Happy birthday to you!!!~" You sing. "Thanks Y/N but it's literally 7:30 in the morning." He says with a smile. "But you are my first birthday call, so that's nice of you." "I have to go though, Maddie is coming over. Anyways see you at your house, bye!" He says but you quickly interrupt. "Wait! What do you mean Madison is coming over?" "She's making me breakfast in bed- oh she calling, bye now!" He hangs up. You look sad.Madison is a mean girl that used to be your friend when you were both in high-school but when she found out you had a crush on him she became a fucking demon. You hate that he is still her friend." I hope she chokes on her shitty food she's making." You say before getting in the shower. You put on an outfit that matches the one matching with the party theme.

You wear something like this. Or you can make up your own hula themed outfit.

~Time skip to after getting dressed~

You go in the kitchen to get some leftover food from one of your favorite restaurants, and warm it up. As you wait you start putting up decorations and signs all over the house. You set up the gift table, snack table, drink table, kitchen table, and the game stations. Lastly you put your 3 gifts for Andy on the gift table. "I think this looks good so far but I'm hungry." You say, walking over the the microwave and sitting at the table to watch TV. You turn on the TV and it automatically goes to the crime channel. You try to change it because it creeps you out a bit, but the batteries are dead so you just watch. " Today we will be addressing the true story of the Lakeshore Strangler, Charles Lee Ray." The female voice says. They show a picture of the man on the television. "He's hella hot, but not as cute as Andy." You said outloud. You felt a chill up your spine as you said that, and felt like you were being watched, so you went around the room closing all the windows.

Word Count : 487