Chapter 12~New Friends~

His face starts to blush a bit, and damn, it's adorable. But you still couldn't shake off the the fact that you were doing this to your friend...

_________________________________________
TW: A bit of lemon

After leaving Sunyside Eggs BLND you go to Walmart to get some new clothes since it wasn't clean to wear the same ones for so long. " What ya' doin' right now?" He asks. " Going clothes shopping, the ones I have on are giving off a smell." You reply. " Hurry up fat ass." He says before going silent. You sigh and walk into the Walmart. When you get to the clothes department a man with black long hair, piercings, and makeup walks up to you. "Uh hey, sorry if I come off strong but...can I get your number?" He asks. You could use this for your seduction process, just make him jealous. "Sure, hand me your phone!" You say. "Okay, my named Damion, what's yours?" He asks. " Y/N L/N. Do you wanna maybe come over to the place I'm staying tonight? " You question biting your lip. "I would love to, I could even pay for your stuff too!" He adds on. You hum in response and pick out the clothes you want to get. Afterwards you get in your car and he follows you to the motel. Luckily you called him so his loud voice goes over Chucky's.

-When you get to the motel-

You walk to your room, waving for him to sit on your bed, while you go into the bathroom. You glance at Chucky quickly before walking inside. The outfit you're wearing is quite revealing, and not really your style. But it's all for the plan. Hopefully Chucky won't get too mad by this, maybe he will enjoy it. You step out of the bathroom and look at Damion. "Like what ya' see?" You ask before giggling. " Y-yeah, I do..." He stutters. 'This better work.' You say mentally. He looks you up and down, and you look at Chucky is also on the bed. He's in 'Barbie Mode' but you could tell he was either enjoying the sight or starring daggers. " Get over here." Damion says before pulling you onto the bed. He kisses you, and he's very messy. Deep inside you hated this but it was all to help Andy. " What's with that piece of shit?" He asks before kicking Chucky off of the bed. You stare at him wink. Damion looks at the doll before continuing what he started, but suddenly he yells and falls on top of you. " Damion!" You yell before pushing him off of you. " What the hell did you do?!" You yell at the doll. "He had it comin' besides...you're all mine Baby Cakes..." Chucky says before sitting on top of you. "What was that for? Not satisfiedwith the man you have already?" Chucky asks playfully. Not sure how to respond you stay silent. " I had no idea about this side of you...I'd like to see it more often." He says. The doll then kisses you on the lips before speaking. "Ya' might wanna clean this shit up, you don't want the cops called, do ya' sweetheart?" Chucky questions before crawling on the other side of the bed. You stay there, not knowing what to do with the dead body, you shove it into the couch and throw a blanket on top. That was a lot for you, 1st off it was the most contact anyone has ever made with you, your first kisses, and someone got murdered right before your eyes. You then head into the bathroom so you could wash the blood off of your body, then change into something more appropriate.

Chucky P.O.V

I see Y/N walk into the motel room, so I stand up but see someone trailing behind her. 'Who the fuck is that?!' I yell mentally before going into ' Barbie Mode' A Gothic looking man with little to no taste in clothes sits on out bed like he owns the place. Y/N walks into the bathroom but looks at me before going inside. She quickly comes out with a really sexy outfit on. The guy looks her up and down and God does she look hot... "Like what you see?" "Y-yeah, I do..." He replies. "Get over here!" The guy says before pulling Y/N onto the bed and kissing her. I start to ball up my fists in frustration. "What's with that piece of shit?" He asks and kicks me off the bed. I try to dig my fingers into his leg but Y/N looks at me, shakes her head no, and then winks. I feel my face heat up and I get even more mad. 'She's probably doin' this to mess with me.' I say in my head and grap a knife to stab him with. It goes it his back and he starts to scream while falling on top of Y/N. "Damion!" She yells before pushing him off of her. " What the hell did you do?!" She asks angrily. "He had it comin', besides...you're all mines Baby Cakes. " I then sit on top of her stomach. "Whats his purpose? Not satisfied with the man you have?" I ask before laughing. "I had no idea about this side of you, I'd like to see it more often." I say before kissing her on the lips before speaking. "Ya' might wanna clean this shit up ,Sweetheart. Don't want someone to call the cops, do ya'?" I question and crawl into the opposite side of the bed and go to sleep...

I kinda like this one too lol. Word count : 951