Chapter 9~Flirty Friends~

Maybe instead of only seducing Andy, you could do the same to Chucky!

Hopefully it wouldn't be a failure though...

_________________________________________

TW: A bit of lemon?

You and Chucky both negotiate and you come to a conclusion that he will let you live and you will help him kill your best friend. Luckily he doesn't know your secret plan. " You won't get any real freedom, ya' know that right? No phone, no going anywhere without me, no nothin' !" He says. " I know, there's no point in freedom if my friend is gonna die anyway..." You say sadly trying to get him to stop. It doesn't work, but you want to try because your plan is risky. The goal is to make him fall for you so that you can catch him off guard, but you don't want to deal with him liking you. He finishes untying the ropes. "Took you long enough! I'm starving." " Like I'm gonna let you go eat! I can't trust you yet!" He says laughing. "Bitch I'm starving! Besides I can't leave without my phone, money, or keys!" You say, making a point to him. "Whatever, but I'm comin' with..." He sighs and jumps into your arms. As you unlock your door and walk out you see pure cauos. People are running around, screaming, and there are police officers around a dead looking David. " Excuse me officer, what seems to be the problem?" You ask, but they shoo you away. Chucky starts to make a growling noice but you hardly notice. You take a small glance at the crime scene before walking to the breakfast area.

When you get back to the room

" Wow Chucky, I can't believe David died! Too bad, we could have gotten together..." You sigh, while continuing to eat your food. The ginger just stared at the food the you then the food again. You notice this and try to do step one of your plan. " Chucky...come here please." You say, in a seducing tone. He then raises up a brow and walks over to you. You then pick him up and put him on your lap. "You want this?" You ask, he then begins to nod. " Prove it!" You say. Unfortunately you can't tell whether or not his was getting angry or gonna beg. " Please Baby Cakes...I'm starvin' over here..." He pleads. "Hmmm...okay baby." You say and feed him with the fork you were using yourself. He humed in delight. You could tell it was already working nicely, but didn't know how to finish it off. If you kept feeding him you would still be hungry, but if you kept eating he would get mad. So the best thing to do is to share. You kept taking turns putting it in your mouth then back in his. When the plate was empty he sighed in relief and walked into the bathroom.

I really like this one, lol. Hope you enjoyed! Word count: 490