Chapter 22 Senario 4 Finnal Chapter

But who has loved you throughout all of this time? Who has made you happy. Who will love you no matter what, and will let you come first over anything else? No one here.

_________________________________________

You pick Chucky and goes wrong future. Different than last one. Just read it.

You point the gun at Madison, but Andy quickly sneaks behind you and takes Chucky, putting a gun to his head. " Y/N, you pull that trigger and it's game over for him..." Andy threatened. You ignore him and shoot Madison right in the chest. She then tumbles to the wall and falls down. You see Andy about to shoot Chucky but you kick his legs and he growls in pain. You then put your arm around Chucky, pointing your gun at Andy. " Y/N...I-" He says, trying to think of the proper words to say. " I don't even like you you mother fucker!"  Leave it to me, Baby Cakes." Chucky says before grabbing the gun off the ground and shooting him in his head. Chucky then turns to you and laughs, giving you a hug. You break out into tears for multiple reasons. Andy died, Madison died, and you will probably die now. You rated out Chucky so he will probably kill you now. " Whoa, whoa, calm down Doll. Why ya' cryin'?" He asks. You look at him confused. " I'm the reason you are here, how do you think Andy found you?" You ask, sobbing. " I'm not perfect, and neither are you. I understand why you did that. So I can't really think of a reason to be mad. " He replies. You think a bit before bending down to hug him. He smiles at you and you both share a peck on the lips.

Time skip to the future

You and Chucky both live in your house. He's kinda messy and always bring dead bodies home. You're always nagging him to clean up, or have good manners but it never works. Sometimes you even ask him to stop killing, but that always gets him mad. One day he left a rotting body under your bed and you decide to have s talk with him about it. " Chucky, I can't handle this anymore! How many times do I have tell you I want you to clean up after you kill?!" You yell. " You listen here Missy, I'm the boss around here and I clean up when I want to! I'll show you how well I can clean up!" He argues throwing a knife at your chest. " Bullseye!" He says happily. You start to cough and choke up blood. He walks over to you and drags your body out the door. " See how well I can clean up? Better than you could. Too bad for ya' if you didn't stop all your naggin' you might not be om the verge of death. Enjoy living with the rats and maggots!" He yells throwing you in the dumpster. You try to scream but it won't work since your lungs are now damaged. Rats crawl up to you and start to nibble on random parts of your skin. By the morning you're dead. The end.

Authors note: I enjoyed this do much! This is my first Chucky fanfic, and my first fanfic since April so I'm sorry if everything isn't perfect. I started on 11-5-22 ( Saturday) and I finished 11-9-22 ( Wednesday ). I'm really grateful to have been able to do this. Sl I hope you all enjoyed. Maybe even check out my new Chucky x Reader im making soon. Anyway that's all, bye!

Yours truly...Author♡