Chapter 21 Senario 3

But who has loved you throughout all of this time? Who has made you happy. Who will love you no matter what, and will let you come first over anything else? No one here.

_________________________________________

You pick Chucky ( Bad ending ) btw it's different than the first scenario so yeah

You point the gun at Madison, but Andy quickly sneaks behind you and takes Chucky, putting a gun to his head. " Y/N, you pull that trigger and it's game over for him..." Andy threatened. You ignore him and shoot Madison right in the chest. She then tumbles to the wall and falls down. You see Andy about to shoot Chucky but you kick his legs and he growls in pain. You then put your arm around Chucky, pointing your gun at Andy. " Y/N...I-" He says, trying to think of the proper words to say. " I don't even like you you mother fucker!"  Leave it to me, Baby Cakes." Chucky says before grabbing the gun off the ground and shooting him in his head. Chucky then turns to you and laughs, and then stares. You break out into tears for multiple reasons. Andy died, Madison died, and you will probably die now. You rated out Chucky so he will probably kill you now. " Whoa, whoa, calm down Doll. Why ya' cryin'?" He asks. You look at him confused. " I'm the reason you are here, how do you think Andy found you?" You ask, sobbing. " Ohhhh yeahhh....that's how I got here. How did he even manage to carry me without getting in a car accident?" He asks. " You were drunk." You answer. He stares at you for a second before pulling you in for a hug. When the hug is over He puts the gun to your head. " GIVE ME ONE GOOD REASON WHY I SHOULDN'T BLOW OUT YOUR BRAINS!" He yells. " I-I I was just jealous! You kept talking bad about me and how great Tiffany's body was, and I thought that Andy wouldn't do that!" I scream. He spits on me and shoots my head. " Too bad, it could've worked out between us two. Oh well." He says shrugging his shoulders and walking away. This is all your fault. You're now dying in the worst way possible. By a lover. Before killing a lover, and your lover's lover. Fuck you. The end :)