Chapter 14~Getting Saved~

As the song ended all the drunks clapped and Chucky started to yawn. You pick him up and put his head to your chest.

_________________________________________
TW: lemon 🍋 🧎🏾‍♀️

You arrived at the gas station and quietly tried to leave. He head snapped towards the sound of the door opening. " Where are ya' goin' Baby Cakes?" He asks suspiciously. " I need gas Chucky...I can't get to the motel without it. " You say. He looks at you sadly and reaches out his hands in a grabbing motion. " No Chucky, I'll be back soon..." You say with a sympathetic smile. You walk into the gas station and looked around a bit. You get a pack of gum, 3 bags of hot cheetoes, and a drink. You walk to the counter to pay for your stuff and get gas. " Hey pretty lady!" A man before you says. Really slowly... " Could I get gas at station 3 please?" You ask, trying your best to avoid eye contact. He stares at you for a second before burping in your face. His breath smells really bad. " Come here.." He says before pulling you over the counter and into a big bear hug. You start to scream in fear, wishing that you had your pepper spray.  His hands start to make its way down to your butt and he smacks it. You whimper as fear floods your body. " Shut up lady!" The man says. "Somebody help!!!" You scream at the top of your lungs. " Did you not hear me?!" He yells and points a gun to your head. You stay still, not wanting this to be the reason you die. " AHH FUCK!" He yells as a bullet shoots out of his gun and he falls to the ground. You start to tremble in fear and start crying. " You okay , Doll? " Chucky asks. You nod in response and hug him, ignoring the dead body on the ground. " I'm so sorry Chucky! I should've listened!" You say between sobs. " It's okay Baby Cakes...shhhh..." He says, calming you down. The doll then stabs the man in the back a couple times before stealing money out of the cash register and typing in the pin to give you gas. You grab his hand and both walk back to the car. It was the second death you had experienced, but this time it was okay. You didn't mind that that sicko was killed but it didn't make it right. If Chucky or Andy was killed it wouldn't sit right with you, and you would probably try and get revenge, so whoever his family is must feel the same. You hop into the front seat while Chucky sits on the opposite side. " Sorry you had to see that." He apologized and turned on the radio to music you really weren't interested in.

At that moment you feel so many feeling and questions at once. Is Chucky really all that bad? Do you think Andy really likes you and would be willing to get with you if you hand over Chucky. Maybe you were the only one doing something wrong. You are seducing both of them in secret, and thats just mean. You're unsure what to do. You always dreamed of an happily ever after with Andy but what of you were crushing on a guy who didn't like you back. What if Chucky was the one who had feelings for you this whole time and you were just playing with him. You wouldn't like that yourself.

" Take a left turn to Nickolas." The ginger doll instructs. " Why?" You ask confused. "Somewhere I need to be, hurry though." He says before laying back.

Time skip to when you get there.

You park your car in front of an abandoned house as Chucky's eyes light up in excitement. You both walk up some stairs and get to the front door. You can tell it's locked and head the opposite way. " Hold on Y/N, don't be impatient!" He says happily before picking up a key from under a plant pot. He puts it into the key hole and it opens. " Bingo!" He says and runs around the place like a 3 year old in a brand new environment. You walk in and take a look around. " Who's house is this?" You ask. " Mines, when I was still alive. Look at how well she's holdin' up!" He exclaims. You look over to a door and reach for the knob. It seems to be a bedroom. You glance at the right side of the room and see female clothes on the ground. " Who's were these?" You ask. " I don't know, those are from over 20 years ago." He replies trying to dismiss the thought from you mind. " You pick up a bra and put it near your chest. You then look at the size, and it's way bigger than yours. As he kept looking around the house you opened up a closet that also had some female clothes. Each clothing piece had the name ' Tiff V.' on them. " Who's Tiff V.?" You ask. " Why ya' bein' so noisy? She no one and it's gonna stay that way!" He said annoyed. If he got rid of someone with a body better than yours what would he do to you? You then walked over to a giant mirror that was stained in blood and observed yourself in it. Tracing over all of your curves that you once were proud of. Now you can tell how small they must look compared to Tiff's. He can tell that something is off with you, and it's his fault. "Her name was Tiffany Valentine...I dated her for a while, but ever since I got trapped in this body I never saw her again. " He says a little sadly. Maybe the seduction method wasn't working. If he had better to work with in the past why would he pick someone who can't even compare. It was worth a shot though, gaining back your confidence and thinking about Andy. You start to say something you regret. " Hey Charles...I think you need a reward for the good things you did today." You wink. His face turns red as you crawl over to him and almost sit on top of him. He stares you up and down...trying to find the proper words to say. "There's no need to talk, Baby." You say shushing him and moving in a way that looks like you're dancing. He grabs your breast and starts to hum. You shouldn't be enjoying this but you kind of are. At the same time this may not be pleasing enough for him, so he could just kill you if he's not satisfied. The way he was talking about Tiffany still bothered you though. " Come on Sweet Cakes, we can't stop now!" He says before pulling you in for a deep kiss. He was so strong. You then wondered what else he could do with that brutal force.  Maybe throw you into a pit of lava, or push you into a cage of hungry lions. You sighed and continued your little game until you were both satisfied. Luckily for you he couldn't take off all of your clothes, you both had a long day though so you decided to go alseep.

Word count: 1221!