Chapter 13~Karaoke Night~

TW: A bit of lemon

You wake up to a sleeping Chucky. You try your best get off the bed and sneak around the room. You go over to the night stand and grab your phone. Quickly typing in the password you see a notification on your phone pop up that reads 'Do something for your self day!' You had planned this 2 months ago, but sadly you would have to postpone. The killer doll would probably hunt you down due to your sudden absence if you tried to leave. Suddenly your stomach starts to grumble so you decide to leave the room for breakfast.

Time skip to when you come back

You come back with Chucky staring at you, your knife in his hand. He throws it at you but he misses and it hits the wall. "What the hell is wrong with you?!" You yell, quickly closing the door behind you and running to the other side of the room. " Where did you go?" He asks, no emotion in his voice. You can tell how different he sounds from usual, no happiness his voice. You sat at the table and tried your best to ignore him. " Stop ignoring me bitch!" He yelled. I began to eat my food and look the other way. " I don't get why you're so mad, after all this time I didn't rat you out, so why would I do it now? " I ask annoyed. " Come here Chucky..." I say. " Oh don't you 'Come here Chucky me! I'm the boss here, and you're supposed to listen to me!" He argued. You turned your head to look at him. "Whatever, if you don't want food then don't take it." I say angrily. He walked over to me and sat down on my lap. I kept eating my food avoiding eye contact. " Ahem...I'm waiting!" He says loudly. " What do you want? There's another fork over there, so get it yourself." I say and keep eating. He just stared at me and his stomach growled. You felt guilty for not feeding him then, or the night before, so you decided to give in. " That's more I like it." He sighs and lays back on your breast. " I'm going someone today. Some karaoke place that's near by." You say. He growls and squeezes your breast. " What was that for?!" You yell. " What do you think this is, Sweet cakes? Like I would let you do that!" He says before laughing. " It's for me to relax! I've been under lots of pressure these past few days! If you want to come you can, but you're not gonna ruin my fun. " You yell before trying to pry him away from your breast. "These are hella' large!" He says cackling. You start to blush a lot, convinced your face is red " I guess you can go do your karaoke shit, but I'm coming with. " " It's not like I didn't invite you, now let go of me you pervert. " You say.

-Time skip to when you arrive-

You get out of your car, fancy clothes on and Chucky in your arms. You sigh and walk into the Karaoke building with a big grin on your face. " You see about 8-10 people in the room. A cute guy is standing up in line waiting for someone to do an duet with him Luckily it's one of your favorite songs so you know all the lyrics. " Uh, excuse me, I could sing the song with you if you want?" You ask and you both sing it together.

Everyone in the room claps, and you go to sit down but the audience waves for you 2 to keep singing. After awhile the handsome man walks over to the bar area and soon gets drunk. " Chucky, can you sing?" You ask. He slowly nods and looks at you weirdly. After handing him the mic he starts singing and it's really good! He looks at you and gives you the signal that you're missing your part. " Oh yeah...sorry!" You say embarrassed and start singing You notice that both of your voices sound so good together. The sweet melody you two were making with each other. If only there were more moments like this this you two could have that weren't evil and based off of trust. As the song ended all of the drunks clapped and Chucky started to yawn. You pick him up and put his head to your chest. He sighed in relief and you rode to a gas station...

Word count: 756