Chapter 15~Andy Barclay~

Andy Barclay P.O.V

I just arrived at the Sunyside Eggs BLND restaurant, I get a message from her to walk inside so I do. By the time it's 4:56 I already got the table and Y/N walks in. " Heyyyy...." Y/N says awkwardly.  "Where's the doll?" I ask quickly. Can't risk giving away too much information. " Told me that he was taking care or business or some crap. Didn't tell me what exactly." I nod in agreement. " Let's get a table." I say and walk over to the darkest, most private looking booth. " Where are you staying? Came by your house to check up on you but there was nothing but the party decor." I ask suspiciously. She takes a few minutes before answering. " My cousin June's house since she's out of town..."  "I'm really sorry about yesterday, I was just scared he would forse you into being his slave!" I say. Very worried. " Bring him by my house tomorrow, we could kill him together!" I say,  trying my best to convince her. " Sorry, I don't know if I can trust you yet.  You did point a gun towards my head and didn't tell me about him earlier. Prove to me that you're not the lier." She says confidently. It's honestly confusing me, so I have to do the same back. I quickly grab her hands and stroke them gently. "Y/N please. Just play along with whatever silly plan he made but kill em' when you get an open target?" I ask. " Sounds good. But what if he finds out and kills me first?" She questions with a sly look on her face. I then come up with a plan that let's us both be able to kill Chucky and I tell her. " Okay but remember to stay safe and don't get attached. He's a killer, pervert, and charmer. I stand up to leave slowly trying to signal her that I want to take her to the car but she's not moving. " Shit, I'm sorry. Guess we should eat first..." I apologize and call over a waiter. " You guys look like a cute couple. What can I get you two lovebirds today?" She asks. We both order our favorite foods and the stranger walks away.  Y/N breaks the awkward silence "Whens the next time we should meet up?" She asks. "I don't know but I'll text you. " I reply. " I gotta go to the bathroom, be right back!" I say before dashing off to the restroom. I stand in the mirror. Trying to gather my thoughts but someone is taking a big number two in one of the stalls. I quickly leave, not wanting to die from breathing his shit in, and walk back to the table. " Hey Andy...I have a question." Y/N says. " Sure, what's up? " I ask as the food gets delivered. " Can I try some of that? It's looking really good." She asks and bites her bottom lip. " Uh...sure, but you don't have a spoon." I answer, scratching my head. " We can share." She says while giggling. Her laugh is so fucking cute to listen to. I can feel my face getting red though,  so I look the opposite direction.

We finish our food and exchange good byes before heading to our cars. I see that she's parked far from me. So I try my best to follow her and see who's house she's really going over. For some reason all of my tires are flat though,  so I'm not able to...

Word count : 595