Chapter 8~All tied up~

Tw: A bit of lemon?

You wake up, pain all over your body. Wrist, mouth, and legs hurting. As you look around the room you notice that you're still in the motel room, just not in bed. Looking down you can see your tied to a chair with rope and tape. You try to scream for help and get out of the tight rope. "It's no use Y/N, your all tied up, no one's coming for you." He says with a big smirk. " Oh, let me help you with that!" He says happily before ripping the duck tape form your mouth. "Shit! That hurt a lot!" You yell in pain. "I should have listened to Andy! Your the violent psycho!" "But ya' didn't did ya'? He says before breaking out into laughter. " Lookie what I found..." He says before showing you the objects that were previously in your pockets. "You bitch, give it back!" You yell, much anger inside. " Shut up before I put the tape back on, you whiny bitch!" He says before picking up your phone. "What's the pass?" He asks. You just stare. 'Like I'm telling you...' "Did you not hear me? I SAID GIVE ME THE DAMN PASSWORD!" He yells and points the knife at you causing you to flinch. " Soon2BMrsBarclay..." You say as your cheeks heat up. The ginger hair doll starts to crack up as if you told the funniest joke in the world. " Could you repeat that again?" He says, cracking up. "Soon2BMrsBarclay! Are you fucking deaf?!" You yell. How embarrassing, should have changed it when you had the chance. "Wow you must like him a lot, too bad he doesn't feel the same..." Chucky says, still laughing. "What do you mean? Of course he likes me!" You say. Not even believing your own words. "Some lover you have, not even sticking up for you when you get hurt. I mean who let's someone plan a party for them and leaves before 20 minutes, that sure is embarrassing!" He says starting to laugh again. Is it that obvious? You start to let out all your sad emotions. You start to cry. Chucky looks at you with pitiful eyes before speaking. "I mean, your not that bad, Andy's just a random Mother Fucker, there are plenty other fish in the sea!" Chucky says trying to cheer you up. "What fish are you talking about? You?" You insult him. He starts to get angry once again. He crawls up on your lap and sits down. "What are you doing? Get off!" You say. Before you could keep yelling He starts to stroke your thigh. "The fuck are you doing?!" You question, wondering what the change in his behavior was. " Ya' like?" He asks before cackling. You decide to stay silent, not knowing what to say. "What's wrong, cat got your tongue?" He says before sticking his tongue out at you. Unfortunately for you your body isn't reacting well to this, so you start making sounds. You try your best to hold them in. "Listen Baby Cakes, if you want me to stop, ya' gotta do what I want. " He says with a grin. " Andy is tryn' to kill us right now so..." You get lost in your train of thought, wishing that you would have listened. If you did you could have lived happy ever after beating up Chucky with him. Andy is probably too dumb to do Voodoo anyway so that shouldn't have made since. "Y/N, you listening?" He asks annoyed. " If you want me to help you do anything you gotta tell me the truth for once!" You negotiate. "I'm sure you heard of the Lakeshore Strangler right?" "Charles Lee Ray?" You reply. "Bingo! The guy who's hella hot, but not as cute as Andy." You start to feel your face heat up in embarrassment.

Time skip to after he tells you his back story

"I have a plan to kill Andy and your gonna help me." The doll says. "Not over my dead body!" You yell. His speeds up the stroking, it actually feels nice but you can't say that. " Your gonna  seduce Andy with the 56% charm that you got." He says. "It will be easy, just gotta make your crush on him a little more upfront or something like that." "After you get him to like you, I will sneak up behind and drop a piano on his head!" He laughs and it makes you sick. But it does give you and idea. Maybe instead of seducing only Andy, you could do it to Chucky too! Hopefully it wouldn't be a failure though.

Hope you all enjoyed! Word count: 782