Chapter 10~Crime Channel~

You kept taking turns putting it in his mouth and back in yours.

When the plate was empty he humed in
relief and walked in the bathroom...

_________________________________________

That had worked out better than you thought, but it was too much for one day, so you sat on the bloody couch and turned on the television. You changed to the crime channel, and they once again were talking about Charles Lee Ray. But this time you decided to listen in, so you could find out more information. Last time he was irrelevant, but now it's different. He did  on the news it talks about Andy's 6th birthday, and includes a 1 on 1 interview with him. " Hello, I'm Beverly Sage, and you are Mr. Andy Barclay, correct?" The lady on TV asks. " Yep, that's me..." He replies. " When you were 6-17 your life was out of control wasn't it? You would say that your Good Guys doll was possessed by who exactly?" "Charles Lee Ray, a serial killer from the 80's." He says. You looked at his face and could tell how uncomfortable he felt. " Do you belive that now?" She asks. " Of course not, it was just child hood trauma from loosing my father at such an early age." " I thought Charles may have been my father because the photos in my house look a little similar to him, at at the time of Ray's death it was all over the news, and I just had gotten my favorite doll-" Andy says but Beverly interrupts. " Yeah, okay, but you still took the life's away from many innocent people, and for some reason the people who were involved in the accidents believed you." " Your mother, 2 detectives, your foster sister, and 3 people who were in the same boot came as you. How so you explain that?" She asks.  " Well...ummm... I'm not sure, they were close and were being attacked by something other than the doll..." Andy says. " Well that's all for this folks, we have just uncovered 1/100 pieces of the mystery. Back to you Josh!" She says before it cuts to a commercial break. Chucky silently creeps put of the bathroom behind you, trying his best to go un-noticed, but you catch him. " What are you doing?" You ask suspiciously. " Are ya' fucking bipolar, or suffering from memory loss?" He asks angrily. You can't tell whether the seduction method worked or not anymore. " No, what are you talking about?" You ask stupidly. Suddenly your favorite song plays before he can answer. "Look like it's Andy, should I pick up or not?" He asks. You stare blankly, not knowing if it was a rhetorical question or not. " Somethin' may be wrong with your brain doll, talk to him about meeting up." He says before handing you the phone on speaker. " Heyyyy Andy...." You say, trying to break the awkward silence. " Is he in the room?" Andy asks. " No? Hey can we talk?" You ask. " Good, I gotta make this quick. Chucky is bad, he may seem innocent and cute but he's not!" Andy says trying to convince you. " I know, was watching the crime channle, and he tied me up last night and told me the truth." I state. " Your okay now right? Please bring him to me Y/N, he ruined my life for the longest, if I could get back at him it would be amazing!" He says happily. " What about this...we can meet up at Sunyside Eggs BLND, 5 o'clock sharp." You say. Chucky then winks at you before walking over. "What are you doing with the phone basterd?!" He yelled. "Who's this?" He pretended. "Fuck you Charles! You better not lay a single one of your pervy hands on her!" Andy yells before Chucky hangs up. He starts to laugh and you join in. " You're goin' to that date, here." Chucky hands you ear buds with a tiny microphone inside. " We'll use this to communicate." "You're not coming?" You ask. "Nah, I'll get spotted. You better not try anything though..."

Word count: 684