Chapter 1

---

Home

---

Izuku quickly put on his glasses and rushed downstairs, grabbing his backpack along the way. He wanted to get to school early today, just to impress the teachers.

"Bye mom!" he called to Inko, who had just gotten up and started to make breakfast. Inko quickly stuffed a loaf of bread in his mouth before waving back.

"Bye sweetie! Shiggy will pick you up today!" Inko called back. Izuku nodded before running out the house to get his bike. Internally rolling his eyes at his brother's nickname, he unlocked his bicycle and started to roll it out the pile of other vehicles.

While trying to get some other bicycles out the way, Izuku heard high masculine whispers from the side:

"Shhhhh! You're squishing me!"

"She's so beautiful..."

"I wish she could be my girlfriend, but I have no hope..."

"I feel you man! But who can blame you?"

Izuku smiled, but the smile faded away once he saw his close neighbor, Ochako rolling her bicycle out as well. She shot a quick smile at him before getting on the seat and riding away. The fanboys' eyes followed her silhouette as they sighed and squealed.

Disappointed, Izuku got on his bicycle and attempted to ride away as well. He wanted to hate Ochako so bad, but he simply couldn't. Her smile replayed in his mind, and he sighed, knowing he would never try to bring her reputation down.

Shaking off those thoughts, Izuku decided to yank himself back to reality. And in reality, there was a pole right in front of him, which he slammed into, of course.

"OW!" He shouted in pain. Bypassers were looking at him weirdly, and a few kind ones came to help him up, whom he said "Thank you" a million times to.

His goal to get to school early was crushed as he parked his bike and sprinted up to his classroom just to hear the bell ring. He groaned and sat in his seat, which was between his two besties Mina Ashido and Denki Kaminari.

"IZUKU MIDORIYA! WHY WERE YOU LATE?!" The teacher – Mr Ryonku – demanded loudly. Izuku shivered at the shout and shakily stood up.

"I-I'm terribly sorry, sir-" Izuku started, but Mr Ryonku had slammed his ruler on the podium, making the entire class jump. Izuku felt on the verge of crying, but he had to stay strong.

"Excuses, excuses," Mr Ryonku tsked. He then glared at Izuku and pointed to his side. "COME HERE RIGHT NOW."

"Uh, sir, he was only late, I don't th-" Mina started angrily. Mr Ryonku slapped his podium loudly, making her shut up. Izuku went up to Mr Ryonku's side, scared, and he could see both Kaminari and Mina bite their lips.

"Hold out your hand." Mr Ryonku stated firmly. Izuku's eyes widened, and he could literally feel the pity in the entire class's eyes glued to his body. Nervously, he held out his hand, and without hesitation, Mr Ryonku took out his ruler and slammed the face to Izuku's palm.

Izuku cried out in pain, and a stray tear rolled down his cheeks. Mr Ryonku didn't seem to show any pity nor satisfication, but simply stared down at Izuku. Izuku quickly pulled his hand back, which was already forming a mark.

"I hope that teaches all of you not to be late to MY class. AM I CLEAR?" Mr Ryonku shouted. All the students looked up in fear, and said "Yes" back.

"GOOD! Now go back, Izuku." Mr Ryonku sneered. Izuku nodded, determined not to cry any more, and shakily walked back carefully.

He looked at both Mina and Kaminari. They were both looking furious, and smiled sadly at him. Kaminari mouthed this bitch at Izuku and scowled at Mr Ryonku, while Mina smirked and stuck out her middle finger under her desk, raising her eyebrows, making both Kaminari and Izuku smile a little.

"Now get out your textbooks and turn to page... 394." Mr Ryonku stated firmly. (y'all get the reference right =D) Izuku quickly took out his textbook from his backpack and his notebook from his desk drawer, putting them on the table carefully. Something fell out of his desk drawer.

Izuku looked down on his lap to see a little envelope. Curious and flooded with excitement, he quickly folded it and put it in his pocket, raising his hand.

"What's WRONG Midoriya?" Mr Ryonku sighed angrily. Izuku stood up shakily again.

"C-Can I go to the b-bathro-" he started. Mr Ryonku rolled his eyes and slammed his hand on his podium again.

"You're bloody lucky I didn't bring the bottle with me today. GO." Mr Ryonku demanded. Izuku nodded and scurried away, not before Mr Ryonku stopped him again:

"If you're not back in 5 minutes... You know what will happen." Mr Ryonku said menacingly. Scared, Izuku nodded quickly and ran to the bathroom.

"Phew..." he sighed in relief. He opened the envelope and took out what was in it. Was it a love letter? Feeling giddy at that thought, he unfolded the first paper.

Hello to whichever doomed brat this is.

Read this carefully. I have put three other papers in this envelope, and all you have to do is to pass them out to three different people, and they'll be cursed soon enough.

If you don't do as this paper tells you in a day or tells someone about this, it's fine. 

Wait for your punishment.

Izuku held back a gasp. He quickly stuffed the letter back in the envelope, his heart beating too fast for him to be able to breathe.

Five minutes were passing. He knew the consequences.

The timer for one day is ticking. What are the consequences?

Thoughts crumpled up in his mind as he felt his legs automatically stand up and sprint back to the classroom.

But he couldn't stop thinking about the letter. It definitely wasn't true. Probably a prank from a maniac who has lost his mind and wants to torture a random victim available in the school.

At least Izuku hoped so.