Chapter 5

---

! Danger !

---

Rink

---

Izuku's eyes widened and he leaned forward curiously. Katsuki had just successfully pushed all the girls off him, and he squinted at the group of boys.

"Oh look Bakugo," the leader of the boys sneered. "Attracted a lot of girls' attention, have you? Maybe this will ruin that pretty face of yours..."

"The fuck you doing here Dabi," Katsuki sighed, as if it was normal. Izuku gasped slightly – he remembered that Dabi was the name of the leader of Katsuki's rumored enemy gang. He quickly scrambled off the bleachers and rummaged through the tables.

"Kirishima! Sero!" He whispered loudly to the two boys who had followed them to the rink. They turned around

"Uh-huh?" Kirishima asked. Izuku pointed at the bat they brought for Katsuki, and their mouths both formed 'O's to say they understood. Sero pushed the bat into Izuku's hand.

"Tsk, disrespect," Dabi sighed. He then glared at Katsuki and raised his own weapon. "GET HIM!"

A lot of the ladies screamed and scrambled out of the rink, while Dabi's boys attacked Katsuki violently. Sero and Kirishima vaulted over their chairs, tables, and over the fence in Katsuki's defense. Izuku, who had never seen such a fight, hid behind the tall rink fences to peek.

Katsuki was able to fend off all weapons that tried to attack him from the front. Izuku was amazed by his fighting skills – how he punched, slapped, and kicked the enemies, how he disarmed, sliced off the weapons... It all mesmerized Izuku.

Kirishima and Sero were doing pretty good too. Their fighting skills were slower though – Sero pushed one person to the floor and beat them up until they couldn't move, turning around to slice a person attacking from the back quickly whenever he needed to. Kirishima ducked hits and embraces an enemy's waist to squeeze it until the enemy couldn't breathe anymore and had to fall in defeat.

Katsuki was just hitting an opponent when Dabi took his stick and slammed the back of Katsuki's head. Katsuki fell to the ground in pain and held the back of his head, groaning in agony. Izuku gasped and quickly crept to the opening of the rink.

"Pssst! Bakugo!" Izuku whispered. Katsuki looked over with a pained expression. Izuku slid Katsuki's bat to him, and Katsuki took it, impressed, shooting a smile that lasted for less than one second to Izuku.

Katsuki stood up shakily, before his eyes suddenly filled with pure rage. Izuku crept back behind a fence, not wanting to be accidentally attacked by an enemy.

He didn't see anything else. He only heard growling of Katsuki and screaming of enemies, and Dabi falling to the floor in pain.

Finally, all he heard was panting. Dabi stood up shakily and motioned for his boys to do so as well. He shot a glare at Katsuki while wiping his bloodied nose.

"You're lucky we have an exam at school this afternoon," Dabi growled pantily. "Or else we would've ended you. RETREAT!"

The entire group quickly scurried out the rink. Dabi noticed the crouching Izuku, and stopped to stare. Izuku looked up timidly before quickly cowering back. Dabi glared with a slightly twitching eye before all the boys completely dispersed.

---

After

---

"That was so impressive, Kacchan!" Izuku said happily when Katsuki – with still a few cuts on his face – was walking back to school with him. Katsuki shot a both disgusted and confused face to Izuku.