Epilogue

---

One Year Later

---

I walked down the street with my green phone, which I now hung my All Might that Katsuki had given me to as a memory. As the key jiggled from the walking, I thought of Katsuki again and smiled sadly.

Thud!

I fell down, rubbing my head as I looked up to see who crashed into me. The person bent down and picked up the key, which must've fallen off the hook. They lifted it up and chuckled.

"Fan?"

"Y-Yeah," I murmured. The voice was familiar, but I shook it off. He was wearing a mask and a hoodie, so I couldn't exactly see his face. The person gave me the key as I scrambled to my feet. "Thanks!"

"No problem," the person said as I hooked the key back on my phone. I bowed slightly before continuing to walk.

The person walked in the same direction, and a 100 yen paper bill floated out of his back pocket from the wind. I picked it up and examined it, surprised.

"Uh- hey, sir?" I called after that person. He turned around. "You dropped your money."

"Thank you, young man," he said back as he took the money. Another gush of wind blew past, and his hoodie was blown down so I could see his hair.

My mouth fell open. I couldn't believe my eyes – it was my all-time idol, All Might.

"ALL M-" I started shrieking. He looked at me in horror and gestured for me to keep quiet, so I quickly put a hand over my mouth and calmed down as he put his hoodie back on.

"C-Can I please have y-your autograph?" I stammered, thrilled as I took out a random piece of paper.

"Of course," All Might said in a rasp voice as he took out a pen from his pocket and gave his signature to me. "I have another present for you, actually."

"You don't ha-" I started, but he cut me off.

"There are few kind people like you these days, young man," All Might said, putting a slip of paper in my hand. "I have a martial arts contest tonight. Free ticket for you."

He winked and turned around, leaving me speechless.

What.

I just met my idol in person.

And he gave me his autograph.

And a free ticket to his martial arts contest?

I jumped up and down, practically shrieking from excitement and delight, stopping when I saw people on the side were staring at me weirdly. I continued walking, even though my heart was still pumping with thrill.

It was going to be a great night.

---

Theater Entrance

---

All Might had left a note next to the ticket with the time and address of the contest. I searched it up on my phone and followed it there. It was a long walk, but I was not letting go of this opportunity.

"Go forward until the dead end, turn left and walk straight forwards to the open road, turn right, go forwards, left, into the mall building second floor," I repeated to myself as I walked. My legs were already sore, but I was way too excited to feel tired.

When I finally arrived, I was almost full on panting since I had ran the last bit of the journey. As I stared mesmerized at the look of the arena, I felt a tap on the shoulder and turned around.

"Hey, Deku."

End

[lmfao]