Chapter 17

---

Common Area

---

"Soo, where and when are we going for the triple date?" Mina asked excitedly.

"I convinced Kacchan to come with Ochako, actually," Izuku cut in. "So, quadruple date."

"Really?" Mina squealed. Izuku nodded happily, knowing Mina had been dying to be friends with Ochako one day, and this was her chance.

"That's great, I was actually thinking about that," Kaminari lied to keep himself a part of the conversation.

"Of course you didn't, dumbass," Mina said sarcastically. "How would you have thought of that?"

"Well oof for me," Kaminari spat back childishly.

"To answer your question, I'd like to go to... You know the forest where we used to go camping together?" Izuku said eagerly. Kaminari and Mina both blinked for a second before remembering.

"Ah! That one!" Mina squealed. "Oh,  how I miss that place!"

"Great choice, Midobro!" Kaminari shot back.

"I'll have Shoto, Kacchan, and Ochako come over, then we meet at the cafe," Izuku planned.

"Ah, okay, sounds great," Mina said. "Let's travel by motorcycle! Not like we have cars of our own anyway."

"And this weekend could be a good time, Saturday morning?" Kaminari suggested. The others nodded in agreement.

"I'll update to Kacchan," Izuku told them. He stood up and turned as Mina and Kaminari nodded to him and continued their own conversation.

---

After

---

"Kacchan!" Izuku called. Katsuki turned around, confused.

"Icy-hot again?" Katsuki sighed. Izuku rolled his eyes.

"Not everything that comes out my mouth is about Todoroki-kun," Izuku protested. He regained his composure before continuing. "So, me and my best friends are on about where the quadruple date should be, and it's a forest we used to always go camping."

"Haha, how the fuck do I know where that is?" Katsuki grunted.

"Exactly! You know where I live. You and Shoto can walk to my house together. Ochako lives right next to me. I'll take you to the cafe and we'll lead the way. Bring your motorcycle," Izuku told him. "Oh, and also the time is this weekend. Saturday morning."

"Okay, boss," Katsuki said sarcastically, spitting the last word. "You told icy-hot yet?"

"Ah- no, not yet," Izuku said, remembering that he hadn't notified Todoroki. "Also, stop calling him icy-hot!"

"No," Katsuki laughed and turned, walking away. Izuku sighed, before turning around to find Todoroki.

---

Restaurant

---

"Todoroki-kun!" Izuku called. Shoto turned and his eyes lit up to see Izuku.

"What's up?" Shoto asked.

"Oh, we're planning on a quadruple date! Are you free to come with me this Saturday morning?" Izuku asked.

"Ah, of course, anything for you," Shoto responded. Izuku couldn't help but feel a light warmth up his cheeks again. He shook it off.

"So you and Kacchan are going to come to my house together-" Izuku started.

"Katsuki's coming too?" Shoto asked. Izuku nodded.

"With Ochako, yes," Izuku explained. Shoto's tensed shoulders relaxed a little.

"And you are going to pick up me and Ochako. And then the four of us are going to go to the cafe where my besties are and we're going to go to the place!" Izuku finished.

"So, where is it?"

"You don't know where it is. That's why we're meeting up, so we can navigate you," explained Izuku.

"Oh, okay then. See you!"

"See you, Todoroki-kun."

(this chapter was cringe and like half the length of my other chapters but meh)