Chapter 2

---

Home

---

As the letter said, Izuku could not tell a single person about the letter. Not one.

He rolled over in his bed, his heart suddenly pounding as the thought of the letter came back to his mind. He put his face in his pillow and screamed.

Just in case it was real, he had to save himself. He got up quickly and went over to his desk, picking up his pencil and trying to write down names:

Mina? Absolutely not. Kaminari? Same as Mina, absolutely not. Hmmm... Ooh! Ah – Tenko! Uh... Tenko...? No... He'll know I did it and his bad luck might affect me. Tenko... No. Okay, who next...

Ochako? Oh... Ochako is too nice, she doesn't deserve this. No grudges.

Nevermind, it's probably a prank and she lives close. Right?

I hope so, tick.

Shoto? What am I thinking, of course not. Wait. Mr Ryonku? Yes, him, that bitch of a teacher...

Who's the last one... Who...

Izuku's mind tried to flip through the list of people he knew at school, but that was almost all the people he knew. He started to panic upon realizing he couldn't think of anyone else.

A lightbulb in Izuku's head lit up, making his eyes widen at the thought. The most popular boy in school was Todoroki, and the most popular girl was Ochako... What about another one everyone knew?

Katsuki Bakugo!

---

Katsuki Bakugo

---

Katsuki Bakugo was the most feared person at school – and may I repeat – most feared. Even looking at him would make you shiver – that spiky ash blonde hair, those piercing scarlet eyes, those muscles that looked like they would strangle you just by holding your neck...

Aside from that, Katsuki was a gangster. He was known to be enemies of another gangster group and has gotten into several fights. He was rumored to be an alcoholic who has set fires, stolen, abducted, and even killed.

Who knows? Maybe those sayings are real. Or maybe those are just rumors.

Katsuki had two followers – honestly, these weren't the typical weak, annoying followers you'd see in other cringe cliche high school fanfictions, as they were rather friends and almost brothers of Katsuki – Hanta Sero and Eijiro Kirishima. Hanta and Eijiro were two dramatic but serious and understanding boys, and it's understandable why they are so close with Katsuki.

Enough of introducing the notorious Katsuki: moving back to Izuku. Izuku sighed and scribbled down the three names of the people about to be cursed the next day down on the paper: Ochako Uraraka. Mr Ryonku. Katsuki Bakugo...

---

Morning

---

Night was short. Day came soon enough and Izuku woke up as early as possible. He had to get all the curse letters in place before anyone else woke.

Quickly stuffing every single textbook into his bag, Izuku brushed his teeth, ruffled his hair, which still managed to stand right up on his head. Sighing at the sight of his ugly reflection, Izuku decided to let it be and change into his school uniform.

"Bye mom!" Izuku called to his mother, who was just sitting up on her bed. She looked at him weirdly:

"Wait- This early- I haven't eve-" she started. Izuku shook his head.

"It's okay, I'll grab a bread from the fridge on the way! Bye!" Izuku called before shutting the door, leaving a dumbfounded, half-awake Inko sitting in her covers.

Izuku forgot about what he said to Inko soon enough and dashed out the front door, unlocking his bicycle, rolling it out, and sprinting to the school. The gates had just opened, and he rode in without greeting the guard like he always used to do. He parked the bike and sprinted up to his classroom floor.

Ochako was in his class, so he crept up to Ochako's desk and put the letter in. He sighed, knowing he was regretting this action, but he had no choice.

The teacher's office was just by the end of the hall, and seeing that none of the teachers were there yet, he searched through the desks – Sajonara Mai, Tsuko Yuuto... Rio Ryonku!

Izuku slipped the second curse letter into Mr Ryonku – Rio – 's desk drawer. He smiled slightly before stepping out carefully.

Now to find Katsuki's classroom.

Katsuki Bakugo – Class 3(1). It was right next to the teachers' office, and Izuku peeked in the classroom to see if anyone was there. No one. He patted himself on the chest before creeping to see which table was Katsuki's.

The table in the center of the last row had a bat next to the chair. It had the words "dUmbASSeS" carved onto the corner of the table. It was definitely Katsuki's. Izuku put the letter in the drawer and went back into his classroom to put his backpack on his seat and go back to the gates to greet Mina and Kaminari...

---

Katsuki's Classroom

---

"OH. MY. GOD." Kirishima gasped dramatically, holding the piece of paper that fell out of Katsuki's desk. Sero, who was just attempting to spin his pencil on his table, jumped up and peeked.

"Ooh! A piece of paper! Should we open it up?" Sero asked, equally excited to see this. Kirishima rolled his eyes.

"Of course not, it's for Bakubro. We shouldn't invade his privacy if we want to continue to be manly men," Kirishima decided before grinning. Sero tapped his chin as if thinking, and nodded.

"Let's go find that dude then," Sero said, starting to sling his backpack over his shoulders. Kirishima did the same, and they sprinted down the school building.

"BAKUBRO! BAKUBRO!" They screamed when they finally reached the street. Katsuki, whose jacket was slung over his shoulders, turned around, confused and sighing angrily.

"What?" he asked, huffing. "You guys need to literally fucking turn it down, like, can you see how many fucking people are looking at us right now?"

"Uh, sorry sir," Kirishima said sarcastically. Katsuki glared at him, which made him shut up and chuckle nervously.

"Okay, just say the fuck you extras want and leave me alone." Katsuki scowled. Sero rolled his eyes and handed the piece of paper to Katsuki.

"We found this in your desk! Come on, open it!" Sero said excitedly once Katsuki took the letter. Katsuki rolled his eyes, pretending to be uninterested.

"Uh-huh, now fuck off." Katsuki demanded. Both other boys huffed and put their hands on their hips, raising their heads high and stalking off. Katsuki smiled slightly at his friends' childish acts. He looked back at the letter in his hand and smirked, opening it as he crossed the road to his compound.

Hello to whichever doomed person this is.

Katsuki stopped in his tracks. He held the letter up and froze, glaring at it and trying to continue reading.

This is not any normal letter.

Katsuki's ears defied him as he squinted as if daring the letter to scare him, his eyes trailing down the paper, not hearing the sound of the vehicles passing by him:

"WATCH OUT BAKUBRO!"