Chapter 11

---

Common Area

---

"..." Katsuki stared as the greenette in front of him bounced happily and hugged him repeatedly. Refusing to take his hands out of his pockets, he stayed still and didn't say anything.

"Aww, Kacchan," Izuku pouted when he finished celebrating. "Aren't you going to at least be happy?"

"Oh," Katsuki muttered. He felt a warm feeling rise to his cheeks, but he shook it off. Memories of Neito punching him on the back and Shoto smiling in congratulations whenever they saw Katsuki's name in gold on top of the school exam results paper pinned to the school board. He clenched his teeth, refusing to let Izuku bring back his old memories. "None of your... Business."

He turned his head around, and Izuku was confused for a moment before what Shoto had told him flashed back to his mind. His cheerful expression fell, knowing Katsuki was thinking about Neito and that he should probably change the topic.

"Well, since you're so winded up for nothing," Izuku suggested. "Should we have a movie night to celebrate?"

"Movie night?" Katsuki scrunched up his nose, disgusted. "What the fuck made you think I would agree to that damn stupid idea?"

Izuku's face fell once again, and he sighed, "Well, fine, if that's what you want..."

Silence filled the atmosphere, until Katsuki finally broke it with a slight tsk at Izuku's expression. "Fine."

"REALLY?" Izuku practically screamed. Katsuki glared, and Izuku calmed down. "Well... Your house-?"

"Uh, I'm not having you ruin my fucking house," Katsuki spat. Izuku thought of Tenko and his mother, and grimaced.

"My brother is a bitch," Izuku explained. "And my mother would not accept you. Never. So...?"

Katsuki fell silent at this. He thought of his own mother. Would probably yell at him for bringing another boy in. She would be really nice to Izuku though. And his stuck up princess brat sister, Toga. That would not work.

"Okay," Katsuki said automatically. He didn't even have the time to say that he didn't mean to say it, but Izuku was already cheering. Katsuki's mouth snapped close as he saw the boy jump in excitement in front of him, not wanting to ruin his innocent happiness.

---

Katsuki's House

---

"Old hag!" Katsuki called as he banged on the doorbell. Izuku looked at him weirdly.

"That's what you call your mother?" Izuku asked. "That's so impolite!"

"Well that's the style of us," Katsuki snorted. A woman with short blonde hair like Katsuki's and scarlet red eyes came to the door and opened it, surprised to see Katsuki with another boy.

"You're finally home, brat," she snapped. She looked at Izuku. "Who's this?"

"Friend," Katsuki said. His mother's gaze softened and she smiled at Izuku.

"Really? That's great! Must be tough trying to get along with this brat," she said, spitting the last word at Katsuki. Izuku chuckled and shook his head.

"It's fine, auntie, he's just a little rough in behavior," Izuku said, shrugging.

"Call me Mitsuki," the woman nodded. She opened the door wide for both Izuku and Katsuki to step in. The house was really much neater than Izuku thought, and he stared in awe at the warming living room.

"Gosh, how do you become so rough in such a nice household?" Izuku asked. Katsuki wrinkled his nose.

"Hah! Just my persona, I guess," Katsuki grunted. He lowered his voice so no one would hear as he said the next part, "And something else..."

Izuku's heart beat in sympathy for Katsuki when he heard. Neito must have been such a great friend.

"WHAT IS UP WITH THE CREAKING?" A shout came from upstairs. A girl in leggings and a big red hoodie with her blonde hair tied up into a ponytail stepped down. Her eyes widened when she saw Izuku. "GOSH, YOUR HAIR NEEDS HELP!"

"Wh-" Izuku started. Mitsuki cut in.

"TOGA GET YOUR ASS BACK INTO YOUR ROOM BEFORE I SLASH YOU WITH THE MOP FOR INSULTING OUR VISITOR!" Mitsuki shouted back.

"Uggh," The girl, Toga, spat. She looked at Izuku again. "Next time you come, get a makeover!"

Toga ran back upstairs and Katsuki sighed. He pushed Izuku onto one of the couches. "Don't mind her, pain in the ass, she is."

"What brings you here, Izuku?" Mitsuki asked as she went back to the sink to wash dishes. "I suppose you convinced Katsuki to let you come over?"

"Kacchan made huge progress in his exam results!" Izuku exclaimed. "I helped him review a lot of stuff and now he's first in the entire grade! And yeah, I convinced him to let me come over for a celebration."

"Wow, congrats, brat," Mitsuki said to Katsuki. Izuku could see the genuine pride written on her face.

"Shut up with all the manners," Katsuki grunted. "What do you want to watch?"

"Ah... Wednesday?" Izuku asked. "I mean, on Netflix."

"Oh, I like that one too," Katsuki muttered. He took the TV controller and clicked into Netflix. Izuku took off his slippers and curled up so his bare feet were on the sofa. Jumping up to get into a comfortable pose, he wrapped his arms around his knees.

The motion had obviously startled Katsuki, as the controller dropped and the channel was switched. Katsuki cursed aloud, but Izuku smiled to show it was okay.

"Hey, isn't that our school?" Izuku asked, pointing to the television screen. Katsuki froze and squinted to see it was.

"Oh yeah, guess it is," he grunted before picking up the controller again. Izuku stopped him and Katsuki looked up angrily.

The sound was completely muted, but a scene showed Principal Nezu walking out of their school. The scene flashed to a new headmaster - who, by the way, had an evil, fierce look on his face. Izuku looked up at Katsuki worried.

"What's happened to Principal Nezu?"

---

Classroom

---

Katsuki tapped his pencil on the table, bored as he put his head in his other hand. The other boys fooled around, occasionally looking at Katsuki nervously. A teacher stepped into the room, making everyone stop. The atmosphere flared and everyone stared. Katsuki stood up, making the others set whatever they were holding down and stand up nervously as well.

Katsuki internally inhaled as he recognized the teacher to be the new headmaster from the television. The teacher squinted at him and strolled over, making his muscles tense up immediately.

"Well, isn't it the famous Katsuki Bakugou," the headmaster smiled menacingly. He held out his hand. "Korashi Ikichu."

Katsuki put out a shaking hand and shook Korashi's. Korashi harshly threw his hand back to his waist and scowled. "So, you cheated in your exam, huh?"

"No, I didn't," Katsuki's eyes widened angrily. Korashi chuckled and turned around, glaring at all the other boys.

"WHO THE HELL HERE HELPED KATSUKI CHEAT?" he demanded. Silence. He let out a chuckle again.

"No one will admit it, huh?" Korashi sneered. He raised his arm. "All of you. 10 laps around the track tomorrow."

Crash! Katsuki gave his desk a hard kick, making it fall over. All the boys looked helplessly. "If you think I cheated, punish me," Katsuki said calmly while glaring. "Not any of their faults. Not like I cheated anyway."

"Ah, being the hero again, aren't you?" Korashi smiled. "Too much of a villain, you are. Right, 50 laps around the track. NOW!"

Katsuki clenched his fists and gave his desk another hit, making it slash at Korashi. He stormed out the classroom, sprinting across the open halls and down to the track.