Chapter 7

---

Classroom

---

BAM!

"WHO THE F- HECK PUT THIS IN MY OFFICE DRAWER?!" Mr Ryonku practically screamed at the class as he slammed his metal ruler on the podium. He held up the curse letter, and the entire class fell quiet.

"I usually don't check my office drawer. But yesterday, just for a protractor pack, I found this. And guess what? It looks older than two months." Mr Ryonku said loudly with his voice quivering. "THIS IS EXTREMELY IN-A-PPRO-PRI-ATE!"

Of course it's inappropriate, think we're dumb? Izuku internally rolled his eyes. He kept quiet.

"No one's gonna give in, huh?" Mr Ryonku laughed a short, unpleasant, laugh. He glowered at the entire class. "Whoever did it, you have one day to come to my office and confess. You might have a less severe punishment than one if I find out you did it but you didn't come. Now let's start with this bloody class..."

---

Teacher Office

---

Breathe

Breathe.

Goddamn BREATHE.

Izuku stood outside the teachers' office and tried to pat his chest, but kept ending up scratching himself frantically from anxiety. He breathed three times deeply before stepping in the teachers' office.

"KATSUKI BAKUGO." A female teacher was shouting – practically screaming. "DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW SERIOUS THIS IS?!"

"No, miss," a completely healed Katsuki said innocently. Izuku stifled a giggle at the answer, and the female teacher's face just reddened even more. Neither of the two bothered to listen to her scolding anymore, and Katsuki glanced over to see Izuku stepping in.

Mr Ryonku was sitting at his office desk, and Izuku timidly went over. Katsuki glanced at Izuku and Mr Ryonku.

"Midoriya," Mr Ryonku glared up. "What are you doing here?"

"Well uh, Mr R-Ryonku, I-I'm the o-one w-who p-" Izuku started, trying to calm down. Katsuki pushed him aside.

"Hey Rio, I'm the one who put that curse letter in your office drawer," he said boldly without guilt. Izuku looked up at him in horror, confusion, and relief all at the same time. Katsuki glanced down at him and smiled – with a glare – before looking back up at Mr Ryonku.

"Ah, I see," Mr Ryonku narrowed his eyes. He then opened them wide again and glared. "Why did you do such - a - thing?!"

"Just a joke," Katsuki put his hands in his pockets casually. He looked at him in the eye. "Mind your own business."

Izuku took a glance to his side to see Ochako by the side, sorting out papers. She was staring at the scene, looking both curious and disappointed.

"Okay, you can go, Midoriya," Mr Ryonku said, nodding towards Izuku. Izuku nodded timidly, glancing at Katsuki one last time before he scurried out the office.

"KATSUKI, WHY DID YOU LEAVE IN THE MIDDLE OF MY SP-" The female teacher boomed as she stomped over. Mr Ryonku pushed her aside and started yelling at Katsuki too. They soon turned to each other and started a childish argument:

"LET ME TALK TO HIM FIRST!"

"NO, THIS IS MORE IMPORTANT!"

"YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND!"