Chapter 12

---

Tracks

---

"Did you here that the new headmaster is accusing Bakugou for cheating on the exam?"

"Yeah, made him run 50 laps!"

"I feel so sorry for him, who can take that much?"

"Wait, there he is!"

"It's true?!"

"Check it out! Heard he's running the 36th lap now..."

"Gosh, someone aid him..."

Izuku pushed through the crowds, his eyes brimmed with worried tears. How cruel was the new headmaster. Katsuki was slumping across the track now, holding his stomach and smiling painfully as he dragged his feet along the rough ground. Izuku's eyes widened and he turned around furiously to the headmaster, who was watching smugly.

"Mr Korashi, please let Kacch- Katsuki go," Izuku pleaded as he ran over. "This is fatal for his health-"

"His punishment for cheating," Korashi said without remorse. Izuku's blood boiled.

"He didn't cheat! I- I have proof!" Izuku raised his voice, trying not to explode as he hit his clenched fist. This teacher was worse than Ryonku.

"Too bad," Korashi said. Izuku held back the urge to punch Korashi in the face, and seethed as he stormed back and started running after Katsuki.

"Kacchan! Kacchan! Stop it!" he attempted to shout. Katsuki continued running, completely ignoring his strained calls. Izuku chased with all his might, as Katsuki's eyes fluttered and his body finally gave in, collapsing hard onto the tracks.

---

Katsuki's House

---

Izuku knocked on the door. To his surprise, it was Katsuki's stuck-up sister, Toga who opened the door. She wrinkled her nose.

"Ah, I told you to get a makeover!" she spat. However, she held the door and stepped to the side, letting Izuku in. Izuku politely changed his shoes and stepped in.

"Well," Izuku started. Toga cut him off.

"No 'well'," she rolled her eyes. "I am going to be your makeup artist for today, get it?"

"Well I-" Izuku started again. Toga yanked his hair and ruffled it, sighing at the messiness. Izuku yelped at the yank and kicked the door close.

Toga dragged him up the stairs, ignoring his attempts to explain that her brother was at the hospital. Before he knew it, he was sat neatly in her bright blue and purple room, filled with creepy and girly things. Toga turned his chair to the mirror and squinted.

"We'll start with a straightener to smooth this mess out," Toga said. She bent down to pick out a box from under her brightly colored bed and took one our. "You'll look SOO cute with curly hair. Oop!"

She pulled out curler from the box too and stood behind Izuku, who was staring nervously at his messy reflection. His glasses was suddenly snatched off and something soft suddenly covered his eyes. He yelped, but was shut up by Toga.

He felt something hot touch and pull his hair as he relaxed. Then he felt something curl and twist his hair before the process was repeated and finally, someone ruffled his hair and clapping was heard.

"SQUEE!" Toga squealed. "Now you look so much better, not that ugly nerd dumbass bitch hair anymore."

The blindfold was taken off, and Izuku stared at his reflection in wonder, impressed. Just as he opened his mouth, Toga spoke again in disgust.

"Ew, look at that face of yours," she spat, tapping his cheek. "Needing severe help."

His chair was turned around as she rummaged over her box for makeup supplies. When he saw eyelash and eyebrow appliers, his eyes widened in horror.

"Shh, sweetie, it won't hurt," Toga batted her eyelashes as she leaned forward. Scared that she was about to kiss him, Izuku jerked his head away.

"What the fuck are you doing?" Toga demanded angrily. "Look at that disgusting lining you made on your face!"

She took a towel and scrubbed it off before leaning forward again and editing Izuku's eyebrows. Relieved she wasn't trying to get close to him, Izuku relaxed and closed his eyes.

Something was applied to his eyes, his faces, and a finger tapped his freckles. After what seemed like 24 hours, Toga forced his eyes opened and turned him around, squealing again. Izuku's eyes widened at his new face - it really was ideal. His once messy and sprawly hair was now curled and bouncy. It wasn't any neater, but it did seem cute. His freckles were brightened and his eyelashes looked better, his face flooded with warm color.

"Ah, wow-" he started. Toga hit his head with a comb, making him flinch.

"Wow?" Toga spat. "APPRECIATE ME! I just saved your love life, you know."

"Ah yes," Izuku said as he forced a smile. Toga smiled proudly before she frowned, finally realizing something was wrong.

"Where's Katsuhoe?" She asked. Assuming it was Katsuki she was referring to, Izuku sighed.

"That's what I've been trying to tell you! Our new bitch ass headmaster assumed he cheated on his test because he did so well and made him run 50 laps around the track," Izuku started. Toga gasped.

"WHAT?! I'M GOING TO KILL THAT BITCH ASS-" she started. She froze before calming down and crossed her arms. "I-I mean, so what?"

"So, now he's unconscious from exhaustion and treating in the nearby hospital," Izuku sighed. He bit his lip, remembering how he wasn't able to stop Katsuki.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" Toga practically screamed like a broken speaker that is blasting voice cannons. Izuku winced. "I'M SO GOING TO MAKE THAT HEADMASTER PA-"

"What is going on here?" Mitsuki demanded, opening the door. She gasped at Izuku's new look.

"Oh my god, is that you Izuku? You look so cute!" Mitsuki fangirled. Toga tsked while muttering "my work" under her breath.

"So explain why you were screaming, lady?" Mitsuki asked. Toga hastily explained Katsuki's incident to Mitsuki, and soon enough Mitsuki was swearing about how she was going to kill the headmaster as well, making Izuku full on cover his ears.

"I-I should be taking my leave now," Izuku stuttered. "Kacchan should be back by the day after next day though, it's not a very serious injury."

"Ah, it's fine," Mitsuki smiled, suddenly calming down. She opened the door for Izuku as he stood up and waved goodbye and hushed down the round stairs, out the entrance door, and through the roads that led him home.