Chapter 14

---

After

---

Izuku had a plan.

He looked so serious at the cafe after school it scared his best friends, who were sitting at another table with Hanta and Eijiro. They were there to discuss Katsuki's condition and the headmaster – a meeting Izuku called them upon.

"So... What's up, boss?" Kaminari asked jokingly. Izuku glared at him, making him sigh and shut up. He turned to the other three as they started talking.

"I can't believe that bitch made our Bakubro suffer so much," Eijiro gushed, frowning. "He even had the audacity to accuse me for helping him cheat, luh-mao."

"Oof, that was funny to watch," Hanta remarked. All three of the others looked at him as if to tell him to shut up, so he did.

"Izuku here was shocked and furious at it," Mina said. "He looked like he was about to slap that bitch to space!"

"Well of course," Kaminari said, rolling his eyes. "If I was Katsuki's best friend I'd want to do that too, so luh-may-oh."

"It's luh-mao," Eijiro corrected.

"No, it's 'le mail'," Kaminari shot back.

"Luh-mao."

"Leh-may-oh. Le mail!"

"Luh-mao!"

"No, THE MAIL!"

"Guys-" Mina started. "Shut the fucking hell up, will you?"

Both males giggled and stuck their tongues out as Hanta smiled at their childishness.

"So the point of this is that, it's so unfair..." Hanta muttered, frowning. He seemed to be recalling the incident in the classroom, and Eijiro nodded sympathetically, probably thinking the same thing. Someone kicked a chair, and all four looked up to see Izuku standing up with an angry look on his face.

"It is unfair," he almost shouted. "We'll have to stand up ourselves."

"What?"

---

Classroom

---

The five of them sat in the classroom, working hard. Mina and Hanta cut papers and passed them on to Eijiro and Kaminari, who wrote the words, and to several different baskets which Izuku carried off to pass around.

He carried them to doors, where some students passed and he eagerly handed the posters out. Most students decided to take it, but some stared at him disgusted and ignored him.

"Hey student, t-" he started. He stopped when he saw the girl in front of him was Ochako. She blinked and smiled before looking down at the poster to see it was about rebelling against the headmaster.

 || ! Against the New Headmaster ! ||

|| | | | Katsuki Bakugo's Incident | | | || 

Ah, that... Person. She thought. Recalling Katsuki's concussion, she frowned. Wasn't it the headmaster who accused her now crush of cheating on his exam and made him run 50 laps?

Please support us at the ceremony for awarding the top 10 people of the final exam and help us fight for Katsuki. Thank you.

To support Katsuki? No wonder Izuku would be doing this. She nodded and reached out to take the poster.

"Ura!" Tsuyu squeaked as she ran over and took Ochako's arm. Both Ochako and Izuku's smiles faltered as Tsuyu looked at the poster disgusted.

"Ew, you're really going to take that? We're going to get in trou-ble," she emphasized the last word. She swatted her arm at Izuku and continued to latch onto Ochako as she dragged her away. Helplessly, Ochako looked back at Izuku sympathetically. Izuku sighed - of course Tsuyu had to ruin everything.