Chapter 18

---

Home

---

Ding dong!

"Who's there?" Inko called. She opened the door, surprised to find two tall, handsome boys in front of her. "Oh hi! I suppose you're Tenko's friends?"

"We're Izuku's actually," Shoto said politely. Inko's mouth formed an 'o'. She never really expected her younger son to have friends, but nevertheless, she was happy for him.

"Ah, okay," Inko turned around to call Izuku. "Izuku! Your friends are here!"

"Coming, mom!" Izuku's voice echoed. He rushed down. What they saw made both males blush.

Izuku was wearing a casual oversized shirt with denim shorts. His eyes were bright and excited and his freckles popped out. Shoto smiled while Katsuki tsked.

"Hey Kacchan!" Izuku said. The first person that stood out to him was the angry blonde by the right side. He then noticed Shoto. "Hi Todoroki-kun!"

He bounced off the stairs and to the two boys before kissing Inko on the cheek and waving goodbye. Katsuki stood by the side as the couple next to him held hands and they walked to Ochako's house.

Ochako was wearing denim shorts too with a shoulder-less top. She brightened at the sight at the two boys and joined them as Shoto and Katsuki prepared their motorcycles.

The four chatted on the way to the cafe, though it was mainly Izuku and Ochako talking.

"We're here!" Izuku shouted proudly as he entered the cafe. Mina, Sero, Kirishima, and Kaminari were already there, and they beamed.

"Well, since we're all here, let's get going!"

---

On the Way

---

"No bitch, go forward!" Mina shouted as Sero smiled nervously and followed her instructions, zooming forwards. When Mina was sastisfied, she nuzzled her face in Sero's back and sighed, making Sero go slightly pink.

"I'm tired," Eijiro cried as he tried to keep his speed consistent. "I can't be riding a motorcycle with a big baby on my back the entire time..."

"Shut up," Kaminari whispered as he placed his cheek on Eijiro's back and wrapped his arm around his waist to not fall off.

Izuku chuckled at the sight as Ochako stared at the view, mesmerized. The wind blew, making Izuku shiver slightly. Feeling this, Todoroki stopped, making Katsuki, Sero, and Kirishima do so as well.

"Ah sorry, Izu is a lil' cold," Todoroki whispered. He took Izuku's hand and put it in his own jacket's pocket, making Izuku blush from the warm touch.

Katsuki watched as they made skin contact. He felt like killing Todoroki, but he couldn't. He knew Todoroki really loved Izuku.

Not as much as I do.

Ochako's head dropped onto his back, and he looked back, surprised. She was a little bit tired. Katsuki took Ochako's arms and wrapped them around his stomach before turning back so Ochako can latch onto him without falling off.

After Izuku's hands were completely warm, he looked to the side to check the others. Mina and Sero were bickering childishly, while Kirishima and Kaminari were just being silly. He looked over to Katsuki, who was wrapping Ochako's arms around his own stomach. Izuku felt a tinge of jealousy shoot through him.

What was this?

"Let's go!" Kirishima and Kaminari yelled in unison suddenly. They zoomed forwards as Kaminari turned and stuck his tongue out at the others. Angered, Katsuki zoomed forwards as well, making Ochako yelp in surprise, but she ended up laughing. Shoto gasped dramatically and followed. As he caught up to Katsuki, Katsuki turned and zoomed forwards faster.