Out of the woods

A/N: my first language is not English so if there's anything wrong with my grammar please ignore it. I hope my English still makes sense though.
Also Lady Lesso is one of the gayest people I've ever seen.
This story is giving you're on your own kid-
Also you are 19 so- it's legal ig. And I'm an aro ace person so i guess this will be like super slow or super fast.
Also TW:because death

All your life you've been obsessed with fairy tales and when I say obsessed I mean it. But of course you aren't like the others you didn't care about the petit princesses, the villains were the one that caught your interest.
Your parents left you the day you turned 9 so you've been on your own kind of your whole life. You had to learn the way not to trust anyone that came into your life .
The only person that has been there your whole life was the city's librarian she was a remarkable women, she was actually the one who introduced you to fairytales in the first place she made you think that all of this bullshit was real, but in the real world there are no happy endings.
She is like the mother you never had, she used to tell you story's about a school.
A school for good and for evil I mean fairy tales are always full of cliches.
In gaveldon there was once a women called Leonara  12 years ago she vanished under the blood moon and was never heard of again.
But your „mother" believes different , she think she was sucked into the magical fairytale world or studied at the school for good and evil.
She just can't believe that people run away and never look back it seems strange to her. A lot of time had passed and it was your 19th birthday but when you woke up you felt like something was wrong.
"Rosmerta?!where are you?" You called out for her your pulse started raising when the women didn't answer, so you went downstairs to look for her again. But no sign. The last way to go was her bedroom but she usually was up early to serve the customers.
"Ros.... what's wrong?" You entered the room and saw her laying in bed with a pale face and covered in what looked like 20 blankets to stop her from getting cold.
"I need to tell you a secret so you better listen-you nod- i wasn't completely honest so before i die i have to tell you the truth, just so I can die with a clean consciousness that i didn't leave you without support, today there will be a blood moon you have to write a letter and hide it at the wishing tree so you can visit the school for good like i planned i just wished I could've been there to see you graduate."
Tears started rolling down your cheeks, you usually weren't the emotional type but this women right here, she raised you and made you the person you are today.
"NO NO you can't leave me I need you MOM please." You knew she wasn't your mother but she was the one that gave you a roof over your head and cared for you while the world had its back turned against you so it only suited to call her that, you loved her more than everyone.
"You will be fine just write that wish on a piece of paper and hide it at the wishing tree soon you'll be safe, you will have a family and you will find out more about yourself. I'm so sorry child."
"I can't leave you here and I'm certainly not going to a school that might kill me have you forgotten about all the story's and you don't even know if it exists?" You said with a broken voice.
"You were always an explorer you will have figure out your place in the world someday." She grabbed your cheek and smiled.
Her eyes closed and you tried to check for pulse but no hope she left you just like everyone in this world.
But you would be an asshole not to fulfil her wish you didn't care if it was real or not but you needed to try at least you couldn't stay here.

Dear school for good and evil I'm Y/N,
I live in gaveldon and i wish to go to your school it doesn't matter which one, my mother just passed away and I have no where to go.
Please Help me she said i would find a family at your school and people that actually care about me.
Please don't let her be wrong.
I don't want to be alone again.
Greetings Y/N. (A/N: we love trauma dumping aka me in every English essay.)

You ran to the wishing tree and hid your letter hoping that what Ros. said was true and that you will finally have someone who cares about you.
Even though you are not quite sure if being in the school for good will make things easier for you but being at the school for evil would be worse.

                                                                                               *🎧*
The night came, you gave up hope but just in case you prepared a bag if nothing would happen over the night you would just leave at sunrise and never look back.
You got ready for bed and went to sleep right when you tucked yourself in you saw something in front of your window you screamed at the top of your lungs because this thing didn't look human at all.
It were just 2 eyes and a lot of red fog.
Those eyes were staring at you and you had a feeling in your gut to go out and see what it was.
                                    (A/N you would be the first to die in a horror movie just saying)
You went outside took your bag and put on a coat because it was freezing.
As soon as you stepped outside you were picked up from the ground by a big bird which was made out of bones.
You screamed ,you knew you were not gonna have a voice tomorrow but, it doesn't happen everyday that you get picked up by a bird made out of literal bones.
It flew over gaveldon, everything looked so small from the above and a few minutes later you must've fallen asleep because when you wake up you see two big schools in the distance and it was already early day.
So you were right it was going to to drop you of at school just like a school carriage . Fascinating really.
You looked around the school of evil was on the left and the school for good on the right.
It went to drop you off at the school for evil but then stopped and took a turn and flew to right.
"Oh no fuck you you stupid bird not this school i know it sounds like i am princess material but I am not believe me. But that was my mothers wish not mine."
But that didn't stop it and it dropped you.
To your surprise you landed. Soft? You laid in a field of flowers.
What was happening?
Where the hell are you?

A/N hope you like it like i said English isn't my first language and also i made this story from scratch so it isn't good.
Lesso will be in chapter 2 ;)
I give you..... nothing.
Also listen to midnights by Taylor swift.
Your lia <3