Cardigan

A/N: I'm back bitches.
I did not wanna write smut because yeah.
But I will give you cool memes I made at the end, school really took my will to life away AGAIN.

You gays fucked what a surprise.
"Lady Lesso you seem oddly happy?" Dovey walks towards Lesso with a confused look on her face.
"I just had a great day with my fiancée it was her birthd-"
"I forgot again. Oh man I have to go find Y/N." Dovey tries to find you but Lesso stops her and takes her wrist.
"I don't think you want to look for her right NOW." Doveys smile turned into a frown as she hits Lessos arm
"Oh god Lesso you pig she's the school master have some respect." Lesso just shrugs at her.
"Hey guys what's going on?" You walk to your fiancée FULLY CLOTHED hahah.
Dovey gives you a knowing look but acts normal.
"Happy birthday my dear."
"Oh thank you Dovey I don't like celebrating my birthday that much but I'm grateful you remembered."
Lesso sends death glares towards Dovey and Clarissa starts to look a little pale but you just ignore it.
"Well shall we go dinner or are you full already?" You ask Lesso with a smile and you can see that Lesso's pale first turns a little redder but she still has her stone cold facade on and just takes your arm and pulls you towards the hall.
"You will sit with me my darling."
"Noraaaa do I have toooooo?" You whine.
She stops in her tracks to look at you."
"Are you really whining about having to sit with me?"
"It's not that I just don't like eating infront of people that's why I always eat in my office."
"Well you don't have to eat we can eat later just keep me company pleassseee." Never in live could you have imagined Leonora lesso begging you to keep her company, you couldn't say no to that.
"Urgh fine but If Manley hits on me agai-"
"Again?" Oh shit she looked furious, you kinda feel bad that you love it when she gets jealous.
"Yes, he once flirted with me or something its unimportant." You wave her off.
"You know what now that I thought about it we should definitely eat in your office its way quieter in there." You grin at her but she just looks into the hall, her finger glowing and .
Holy shit
Manley turns into a handsome prince.
Lesso took you away before you had time to react—
"Nora who could you do that to one of your colleagues?" You say not being serious.
"I didnt do anything what are you implying?" She walks closer to you.
"Are you jealous?" You have a cocky grin plastered over your face.
"No. Of course I'm not you know that you only belong to Me."
"That doesn't change the fact that you turned Manley into a handsome prince because he was flirting with me."
"How evil of me trying to protect my fiancée from a weird dude."
"I could get used to you calling me your fiancée but I would prefer wife."
"Soon my love soon, now lets eat or I will go back and murder him."
"Yes of course."
You eat and even though you hate your birthday Lesso made it the best one you ever had.
If everyday could be like that the world would be a better place.

A/N: i know its short I'm sorry my queers I'm here to make up for it alright...
Also I had my English presentation and my partner came completely unprepared and didn't read half of the notes I gave him.
And I may or may not have looked really pissed.
But at least I got positive feedback saying: OMG you were so amazing, english could be your native language and shit.
Even though I only talked 3 minutes, we were supposed to talk 5 each and my partner didn't even talk 1 minute.
And I swear to Charlize Theron and every hot middle aged actress If i get a bad grade because of him I will cut of his tongue and make him eat it.
Anyway how was your day-