Paris

A/N: I'm writing as much as I can, i swear hahha-

You open your eyes but you're not in Lesso's bedroom or yours.
You wake up in infinite darkness nothing no doors, no windows nothing.
"Is someone here, HELP i wanna go home!" But your screams turned into whispers.
"Fuckkkk."
Then.. you feel a presence right behind you.
"My dear Y/N you and Leonora did not seriously think you could escape me, (he talks a lot more but you have to continue to find out) now be good lamb and tell her- everything she must be worried." He laughs and there's a shiver going down your spine.
"I just want to wake up." And as soon as you finished the sentence your eyes fly open and your scream in pain, tears rolling down your cheeks and sweating like hell.
I mean what did you expect a super creepy old due visited you in your nightmares.
What you didn't expect was Lesso holding your hand you stare at her she didn't look at you at first.
"OH Y/N You're awake I'm so sorry I forced you to rest I didn't know your nightmares get so in- intense you were screaming and crying, I am evil but I wouldn't have-"
"Shut UP Leonora Lesso of Gaveldon." You did not mean those words but they came out as your own. Shit.
"What? What, why did you just call me that who told you?" She looks at you with a concerned look on her face.
You're still trying not to panic , I mean you are supposed to tell her if something happens but she will mistake you for a lunatic won't she.
Before you could start talking Lesso realized she stood up and sat on the edge of the bed, she may be evil but she knew how to comfort you.

"I-I saw HIM." She nods.
"What did he say?" She looks at you now more intense than before.
"He wants me to tell you that you failed in protecting me he's already in my mind, also... he said something about you having feelings for me which is abs-." She looks at you with a tint of red on her cheeks matching her red hair.
Oh.
~Oh
"Lady Lesso this is inappropriate you can not - Evers and Nevers don't belong together its rep-repulsive."
She nods and quickly tries to change the subject.
"Rafal is back,he's in your mind, we can't tell Dovey and you know I'm a reader what else?"
"Hmpf he wants me to kill anyone that steps into my way and that he wants me as the ruler of the schools and you as my wife or some bullshit he wants to break the thing that a never and an Ever can't love each other, sorry." You muttered the last part.
"I have to try something, do you trust me?" You nod.
She moves closer and closer until her face is in front of yours.
It feels like she rethought it and moved back.
Such a tease.
You cup her face and pull her towards you, your lips collide and wow.
Leonora Lesso may be evil but her lips were heaven.
She pulls back panting.
"Better than the little princess that kissed you?" She asks.
"Oh dear lord have mercy Yes." She chuckles.