Death by a thousand cuts

A/N: I think we all noticed how much of a mastermind I am using T swizzle songs as chapter names.
My TikTok because i slay: urfavtalia__
also if you still don't listen to Taylor's version sleep with one eye open 🔫☺️.
also its weekend FINALLY means I can write more. And if you like the story you're obviously allowed to vote. (Maybe I will legt you out of my basement MAYBE) also listening to bejeweled rn. Also how are you my friends?
Ok sorry that this is so much but Im also gonna write a second story parallel while writing this one so if you want to check it out you can.
Also It's kinda sad chapter because i say so and what If I just won't give you a happy ending? Just hypothetical ofc

It's been a few days- since you last talked to Lesso you sometimes caught her staring at you but lets say you weren't ready to talk to anyone in this moment your body hurts like hell you can't concentrate you've been missing a lot of classes recently because of your current state.
Dovey couldn't let you do this to yourself so at breakfast she left the teachers table and sat down next to you were sitting alone because the nevers and Evers were fighting as always.
Hester and Beatrix have a chemistry no one can explain but it doesn't feel like they are enemies.
Dovey comes takes your wrist and pulls you out of the big room into the halls no one seemed to have noticed only a specific redhead but she swiftly moved her head back to her conversation.
You were outside and your head felt like exploding you could see dovey talking but couldn't hear a thing.
"dovey please lower your voice." You said in almost a whisper, she looked at you confused you grabbed her arm because you couldn't hold yourself up anymore.
"Y/N dear what's wrong you look pale do you have a cold?"
"I'm not fine." That was the last thing you could say before everything went black.
But you still heard everything.
"Clarissa what have you done to your student?" A quite familiar voice said Lesso she sounds scared even angry.
"I-I didn't do anything they collapsed in my arms and then just help me." Dovey said.
<well princess before you wake up I have to give you some advice try acting normal but also ignore that Lesso "likes you" she will break your heart and we don't need some villainess wannabe breaking your heart dear.> great the creepy wizard is back.
<rude. But I have a better plan when you wake up make Lesso fall in love with you so she will teach you to control your powers.> wait will my headaches and fainting go away after that?
<Well i must hope so but the finger glow ceremony is tomorrow isn't it so You're powers will be connected to your emotions and such bullshit. We can do something great. But now you better wake up or your girlfriend will be worried.> his laugh augh  disgusting but kinda tempting you must admit.
You can feel getting control over your body back.
"Y/N is waking up Claris-." She was about to call for the small women but you stopped her.
"No I don't want to talk to her yet I need to talk to you in private is that fine?" You asked still with a rather quiet voice. She nods
"Lesso is everything fine did Y/N wake up yet?" The women called from another room
"NO false alarm." She yells back.
You feel bold you get out of what appears to be Doveys bed because it certainly wasn't yours or Lessos.
Once the adrenaline kicked in you sat up and step closer to Leonora.
"Can you kiss me?" You asked her not wanting to overstep her boundaries but still having Rafal in your mind and his words.
You didn't have to ask twice,  what a shame that you will probably break her heart rather soon.
She grabbed your waist and pulled you closer like she never wanted to let you go and kissed you what felt like a million times, she kissed your face till you smiled at her trying to hold back laughter.
" i thought I lost you."
"How long was I out?"
She thought and then looked outside.
"4 years."
You almost belived it but then hit her.
"No more kisses for you then." You hit her arm slightly not in a hurting way of course you would hurt her soon enough.
"DOVEY I'm awake you can come in." You called out for her.
She came running into the room almost crushing you into a hug.
"I'm sorry that I put you under so much stress-" she began mumbling the rest so neither you nor Leonora could understand what she was saying.
"Dovey it's fine I probably just forgot to eat its just all so new also I got to ask a question is there a finger glow ceremony?"
"Yes there is in fact it's tomorrow and you'd have known that if you would show up to class." She didn't say it like she was mad rather disappointed.
"You didn't go to class?" Lesso looked at you with a lot of concern.
"I didn't feel well okay? Don't make a big fuss about it Dovey please go back to your students I will be fine." You could see that she didn't want to leave you alone with Lesso but maybe you two got along ewww a never and an ever being friends impossible.
That's what her face said atleast she rushed out and in this moment you regretted your decision because you were alone with Lesso.
Meaning you would have to talk to her.
<shit>

"Why didn't you talk to me these past days?" She was first to break the silence.
"Can you trust me I will fix this."

A/N: its me hi. I'm the problem it's Me. Little side fact I don't hate happy endings but heheheh.
You'd have to keep reading to find out more.