Bejeweled

A/N: now let the games begin, I've stayed at home the whole day because I'm sick but I probably have to got to school again tomorrow pray for me that I don't have to. (I don't have to)
Anways I hope this chapter will be longer and we get more happy scenes but as you may have noticed I like plotting. Also please listen to bejeweled.
Also I had to text my therapist-

The next days went by without anyone noticing a change in your behaviour.
You became more social trying to collect loyal minions, you avoided Lesso and flirted a lot more with Hester and the Evers.
Such suckers.
Rafal was right no one cared about you and no one ever will.
But today, oh today was your time to shine it was the Evers ball after all,meaning you could finally make your plan reality.
After dinner you went straight back to your room because Beatrix wanted to do your hair and to be honest Beatrix was the only one who didn't fake her niceness when she talked to you. You enjoyed her company you still wouldn't call her your friend maybe a loyal servant.
As Bea got everything ready you finally had a chance to catch up on everything thats when something weird happened.
"So Y/N what is your Dres-" she was interrupted by you. Oddly
"Bea I don't know how much time I have left so listen you got to keep an eye on me tonight if something crazy happens you must run I don't think I can protect you from myself." You gained consciousness but only for a few seconds.
"Oh Beatrix I forgot to answer your question I will be wearing a dark blue dress you will love it. Why are you so pale I know I don't usually wear blue but It is a special occasion after all and I got to look bejeweled." Beatrix was still super pale and now also scared of you but she had to get her act together.
She had finished you hair and makeup and you looked gorgeous ;)

(Definitely a smash also I'm gonna show you the dress now because I'm in love with it I'm a strong believer that Y/N listend to midnights while getting ready also my cat is really annoyed at me for writing at 2 am but I'm a fast writer so its fine)

You walk out of your dressing room to show your final look to Beatrix.
"Wow you look A.M.A.Z.I.N.G hun." You do a little curtesy in front of her and kiss her hand.
"Bea you said you've been asked to the Evers ball, by who?" You asked her.
"There's this... girl she was really nice and I just agreed I don't fancy her but maybe It would make the person I really fancy jealous." She began rambling.
"Do you have a plus on Y/N?"
"No. I will just dance with everyone who off- Bea please don't forget the real me is still inside of me I just can't control anything its like I'm trapped in my own min- ers well toodles my dear see you in ten minutes." You leave the room leaving a nervous wrack behind.
Still walking around the castle you finally arrive at the hall.
<show time my dear don't forget Evers defense Nevers attack so you better bring some action into this boring hell hole.>
"Glady."
You open the curtain that was always closed cause Evers loved being dramatic I swear.
You enter and all eyes fall on you. Whispers start to unleash thats when you remember you should have a talk with the deans in "private" so that they can't stop you or interfere.
So you walk straight up to dovey and ask if you two could maybe talk because of your grades and bullshit, surprisingly she agreed and took you to an empty room.
"Dovey I don't only need to talk to you I need to apologize to a lot of people do you mind bringing them here." You said with your best puppy eyes.
"Yes of course no problem so Anemone and Yuba-"
"No every teacher I have the feeling I worried Lesso this whole school year." Wow new Y/N really was a great actor.
Dovey nodded walked out and a few seconds later all the teachers of both schools and the guards and fairies were in one room.
(Don't ask why they just "love" you so much)
You lock the door with your magic.
You earn a look from the grumpy redhead.
"What the hell Y/N why did you lock the door?"
"Well now that I have gathered you all I would like to speak without getting interrupted by some certain redhead because auntie Y/N is giving you a story time so you better listen." Your voice sounds dark and demanding
"Y/N what has gotten into you?" Dovey asks.
"Oh dovey did you not hear me? NO INTERRUPTION." You say and as soon as the words had left your mouth Dovey had turned into a small doll.
"Now anyone else wanting to interrupt?... didn't think so,20 years ago a small girl named Y/N Y/L/N was born in the small village called Gaveldon, also thanks for forgetting my birthday it really made my day.
Some of you know Gaveldon better than others isn't that right Leonora." All eyes fell on Lesso.
"Leonora Lesso the reader that wanted to be so much more who fell in love with Rafal and he broke her little weak heart as expected I must add, she just wasn't evil enough so he waited a few years for another savior and then out of the blue a child was born, a child named Y/N her parents had left her she trusted no one than this friendly librarian adopted her and raised her as her own one day so called Liberian died leaving Y/N and a few hours later Y/N gets picked up by a bird without her even processing what had happened the bird flew over to the school for good and dropped her off." You sat down to look at the small Dovey.
"Fatal mistake I must add, because Y/N had no one and she trusted NO ONE the first night she was surprised with a kiss by someone but I will get to that later, the next that Y/N gets pulled out of class by the dean telling her some weird dude might be after her and then she left leaving Y/N alone AGAIN but someone comforted her because she was scared and that someone was Leonora. Leonora actually proclaimed that she loved me then went to Dovey to gossip about me or atleast she thought it was Dovey because little Y/N had already accepted Rafals power and saw everything wow what a plot twist the first few days old Y/N tried to protest against Rafal but as Leonora remembers she fainted and he finally convinced her to accept the power to be not seen as an outcast any longer. Now back to the person I kissed on the first night I thought it was Beatrix shocker I'm gay.
Moving on... it wasnt her it was Rafal already corrupting old Y/Ns mind so her we come to my final question does anyone care for Y/N Y/LN?" You look around everyone.
"Didn't think so ..,. Oh this is gonna be so much fun."you laughed and with a snap off your fingers everyone had turned into small dolls expect Lesso.
She looked at you terrified now realizing all the signs she had missed that Rafal took away HER Y/N.
"Now Leonora this will be fun it's kind of a game you do love games don't you?" You step closer to her take her chin in your hand.
"How do you always fall for the wrong people? I would've made you rule besides me but I changed my mind now I gotta get back to the festivity's don't try anything stupid I'm watching you... toddles." You give her a peck on the cheek open the door and leave a concerned and angry Lesso behind.

A/N: thanks for all the votes I promise I will update this super soon.
I also really hope you like my writing style.
Love Lia.