one's own parents

Blood relationship is really a wonderful thing. Even though she hasn't seen it for 18 years, Zhou Qing just looked at it and recognized that the girl in front of her was her own daughter.

Xu Ting also felt this wonderful sound in her heart, so when Zhou Qing rushed to hold her tightly, she did not resist.

"Great Ting, Mom finally found you."

Zhou Qing choked up and said, "At the beginning, I blamed my parents for not protecting you, so that you were abducted by traffickers."

It turned out that he was really abducted.

Xu Ting also had a story about why her parents didn't want her, and whether she was abandoned by her parents because she was a girl.

Now I know that her relatives care about her very much. Xu Ting's heart softened a little, and her face was not as cold as when she met just now.

"Mom, let my sister sit down and have a rest. We haven't had a rest all the way. She should be very tired."

"Well, my mother is too excited, I didn't think about it." Zhou Qing promised, but he never let go, and pulled Xu Yating to sit down.

The whole family gathered around Xu Yating. At this time, a girl's eyes flashed a trace of jealousy and envy, but soon changed into a smiling face: "Xu Yating must have gone to the lagoon all the way, and I will help you pour water."

When Zhou Qing saw that Xu Ziting was so sensible, he couldn't help feeling warm: "Ziting is considerate."

Xu Ziting said difficultly, "After all, my sister has just returned from the countryside. I should take some photos of her."

"Thanks." Xu Yating took the water coldly and looked at her.

Xu Guangjie noticed Xu Zhunteng's sight and said, "Zhunteng, this is Xu Ziting I mentioned to you on the road."

"Hmm." Xu Ting just answered.

On the way, Xu Guangjie did mention that her mother and father didn't look for her several years ago because she found a girl with the same birthmark on her shoulder the fourth year after she was abducted. At that time, she recognized Xu

Ziting did not continue to look.

It was not until recently that the police suddenly informed them that someone had matched the prequel DNA, and the Xu family knew that they were mistaken.

Xu Ziting has been raised in the Xu family for so long. If they send her away again, Zhou Qing and Xu Chenfeng can't bear it. They plan to help her find her relatives before sending her away.

It is equivalent to saying that they have to spend a long time together under the same roof.

"Hello, Xu Yating." Xu Ziting smiled gently, then extended her hand, looking friendly.

Xu Ting was originally very cold, and did not like physical contact with people. She did not have excessive intimacy with her parents when she met them.

What's more, now facing a stranger, she simply ignored the extended hand and nodded coldly: "Hello."

Xu Ziting still holds the painting in the air, and looks at Zhou Qing and Xu Chenfeng with an expression of grievance and injury in her eyes.

She looks like Xu Yating bullied her.

Xu Guanghao frowned slightly: "Yating is introverted, Ziting, you don't mind."

Xu Ziting bit her lip and looked sensible again: "Yes, I have occupied my sister's identity for so many years. She can be forgiven for hating me. Brother, I have nothing to do with it."

Xu Ziting's words immediately focused all her attention on her.

Ziting, you think too much about things. "Zhou Qing looked at Xu Ziting with some heartache. She was not her own child. She was raised by herself anyway. Her feelings were still there.

Xu Yating's mouth shows a slight radian, and she can still make such a big article by saying hello.

This man is really interesting.

"" A greeting can make the elder sister feel so wronged. It also shows that I hate you. If everyone is not here, I may not know how I bullied you. "

When Xu Yating said this, the whole audience was silent.

Xu Guanghao's frown, which had been tightened by Xu Ziting's words, was gradually loosened. Looking at the new sister in front of him, he had a glimmer of appreciation.

Xu Chen also realized something at this time. He looked at Xu Ting and said, "Well, Ya Ting has just returned. Don't be too sensitive."

Xu Ziting clenched her lips and cast a white eye at Xu Yating.

She thought that Xu Yating must be a rustic and ugly village girl who has lived in the countryside for so long these years. She didn't expect that even if she was good-looking, she would not be easy to deal with.

Xu Ziting hurriedly apologized: "Sister, I'm sorry, but I blame myself for being too sensitive. You're right, I shouldn't be crazy."

Seeing that she was so aware of current affairs, Xu Yating did not bite her hard. She looked back at the elders and said, "Where is my room? I want to pack my things and have a rest. It's too tired."

Zhou Qing got up with a smile and said, "On the third floor, Mom will take you there, OK?"

"OK." Xu Ting nodded and went upstairs with Zhou Qing and Xu Chenfeng.

The happy appearance of the three members of the family stung Xu Ziting's heart and eyes.

When Xu Ting did not come back, all the favours of her parents and brother belonged to her, but now everyone knows that she is not her own, so they gave everything to Xu Yating.

"Ziting." Xu Guanghao suddenly opened his mouth. Xu Ziting immediately hid her anger in her eyes and smiled back.

"Brother, what's wrong? "

"It's all right."

Xu Guanghao took a deep look at her, hoping that the gloomy look in her eyes just now was his surprise.

"Yating has just come back and is not familiar with everything here. Your second brother and I are busy with our work, and your third brother and fourth brother are still at school. These days, please take care of her and take her out for a walk

The environment here. "

It was also for Xu Yating. Xu Ziting was unhappy, but she smiled on the surface: "I will. Don't worry, brother."

Xu Guangjie was relieved: "I also sent your DNA and all the information to the police station."

I believe that relatives will come to you soon. Don't worry.

"... Good "Xu Ziting just responded with a stiff face, secretly hating Xu Yating.

Is this a rush to get her out of this house? Is it easy for their family to get together?

Xu Ziting was more sure to accept these things. Why does someone want to steal her own things now.

If she doesn't come back, all these things will not change. All things, parents and brothers, as well as this great family property, are part of her.

At the very least, no one will share her love. She is a carefree girl who is loved by her family.

It's a pity that Xu Ting's return has broken all this, and what she has will soon leave her.