Take her to school

"Eh?" I didn't expect that Xu Junting was so special to Xu Shangjie?

Take a closer look. The people in this family seem to have changed because of Xu Yating's arrival.

Looking at Xu Yating thoughtfully, Xu Jingjie said helplessly, "Little sister, I can't help you."

Xu Yating could not help sighing. It seems that the school accommodation is out of the question.

Just about to compromise, I suddenly heard a voice from the door.

"Yating's idea of living on campus to become a trainee is not very good. Work hard, and that's what the Xu family should look like!"

When the Xu Chenfeng family saw the old man coming, they stood up in surprise. "Dad, why did you come so early?"

Still so silent.

Mr. Xu waved his hand and said, "Today, President Han asked me to meet him. I planned to pick up Xu Yating and take her to school on the way. I didn't expect to hear you discuss her residence at the door."

"Do you want to send Xu Yating?" Xu Chenfeng looked at Zhou Qing in surprise.

The old man actually wanted to send Xu Yating to school in person. This is the treatment that these grandchildren have never had.

This time, several brothers looked at each other one after another, and their eyes showed a trace of envy.

Let alone Xu Ziting's family jealousy has turned the tide again.

Just now, this family almost ignored her, and even if the old man came, he was full of eyes, only Xu Yating! And personally take her to school! The old man never looked at Xu Ziting.

At the thought that Old Man Xu wanted to send her away with all his heart, and he cared so much for Xu Yating, she looked at him with hatred.

At this time, Mr. Xu sat down at the other end of the long table and said, "I think Miss Xu has a good idea of going to live on campus. Don't block the child's decision. Let the servant pick it up for her later

When I pick up something, I'll say hello to Han Yinchang. If he hears that Xu Yating is going to live on campus, he will be very happy and bad! "

Zhou Qing was still reluctant to let her daughter go to live on campus, but Xu Chenfeng tried hard to wink at her to prevent her from refuting the Don's good intentions for fear that the Don would be angry.

She can only comfort herself that her sons are so excellent that Xu Yating's achievements can't fall behind

Seeing that Xu Yating is going to live on campus, Xu Xijie and Xu Sijie look at each other, and they say in unison.

"Mom and Dad, you can rest assured that we will take good care of our sister and prevent her from being hurt."

"Mom and Dad, I will visit my sister more." Xu Shangjie is also sure to take the initiative.

Zhou Qing finally felt relieved that she had three sons living with her daughter on campus, so she was not so worried.

"It's a deal. You should protect your sister when you go to school. If I know what grievances Zhun Ting has suffered at school, I will come back to see how I can deal with you." Xu Chenfeng also said.

Xu Shanghao smiled and said, "Dad, don't worry. With us here, don't even try to touch my sister. Besides, who dares to offend her if she knows martial arts?"

Xu Xijie and Xu Sijie also nodded, their faces very firm.

Seeing their promises, Old Man Xu nodded with satisfaction. Seeing that the matter had been settled, he looked at Xu Junting and said, "Girl, have you finished your breakfast? Do you want to go with Grandpa

Go? "

"It's finished." Xu Yating looked at the old man very favorably today, and did not plan to eat any more.

Yating, you only drank a glass of milk, please bring some more food. "Zhou Qing looked at her heartily, and only followed her.

"Good." Xu Yating happily took the sandwich from the servant and planned to leave with the old man.

When Xu Ziting saw this scene, she was not reconciled and said, "Grandpa, wait for me. I'm going to school, too."

Unexpectedly, the old man glanced at the plate in front of her and said, "You haven't finished your breakfast yet. After that, go with your brothers."

Obviously, he just wants to take Xu Yating alone.

Xu Ziting's face suddenly collapsed, and she was rejected by her grandfather in front of her parents and brother, as if she had been slapped.

The old man ignored Xu Ziting and took Xu Yating away with him.

At the moment of turning around, Xu Zhungting coldly glanced at Xu Ting and mocked her for overestimation.

Xu Ziting's angry eyes turned red. Xu Sijie thought she was going to cry when she saw her.

"Ziting... In a moment, we'll go with you. Don't cry." Xu Sihao noticed her depression and tried to comfort her.

Seeing this, Xu Ziting immediately cried out: "No, you already have Xu Yating. Everyone should pay attention to her. I don't care. I can go alone."

With that, she started to learn her schoolbag and left with tears in her eyes.

Ziting "Zhou Qing saw that she didn't eat the early version, so she subconsciously wanted to go after her.

Xu Chenfeng held her back: "Let her go, she will accept the reality sooner or later."

Although he was also a little impatient, it would happen sooner or later, and Xu Ziting would not feel uncomfortable until she realized this earlier.

"It was I who ignored Ziting." Zhou Qing, however, still had some self improvement.

Xu Sijie also felt guilty: "In the future, we'd better be nice to Ziting, Bi Jing. She will leave soon, won't she?"

This sentence immediately silenced the people on the porcelain table.

Everyone was a little hungry. Only Xu Jingjie looked unconcerned and said rationally, "Just because she knew she was leaving, we should not leave so much thought for her. Bi Jing, the Xu family did not owe her."

For so many years, the Xu family has provided her with delicious food and drink, but she has not been treated unfairly. What are you dissatisfied with.

Xu Xuanjie's words immediately made everyone ponder.

What he said seems reasonable

With the support of her grandfather, Xu Yating finally got ready to live on campus the next day.

She got up early to pack her luggage. She said it was luggage. In fact, there was only a medium-sized travel bag. It contained some clothes and daily necessities. She counted them one by one, zipped them up, and carried them downstairs

Yes.

Downstairs, Xu's car has been waiting for a long time. Xu Yating opens the door and finds that the third brother has already got on.

Seeing her, Xu Shangjie smiled and said, "Yesterday your four brothers and five brothers didn't come back from school. Today I will take you to school."

"Good." Xu Yating nodded. It would be better to send her alone. She was too ostentatious.

At this time, Xu Yating's bag attracted Xu Shangjie's attention.

They have all lived on campus, but there are still a lot of luggage before.

As the little princess at home, Xu Yating only brought a small bag and a small bag. Xu Shangjie frowned slightly.

"Sister, why do you bring so little things when you live on campus?"

"Too much trouble."

After saying that, Xu Yating threw her schoolbag onto the seat and sat down to keep her eyes closed.

Xu Shanghao saw that she didn't want to say more, and swallowed the question back.

It's just a secret note that my sister is different from ordinary girls. She doesn't like too many decorations and messy supplies for little girls. Such a sister is inexplicably cool.