Find someone to revenge her

Sure enough, when passing the corner, a group of people rushed to surround Xu Yating.

"Are you Xu Ting?" The leader is ferocious. He looks up and down at Ruo Yating.

it's me. "Xu Yating was not afraid, and Jingran admitted it directly.

"Yating" and "Xu Lulei have some headaches. Doesn't the little girl know how to be afraid?

"Hold her down!" The leader seemed to know that she stretched out her hand a little, and immediately asked the two younger brothers to hold Xu Yating down, while he learned to fight Xu Junting with a stick!

Lv Lei saw that Xu Yating was in danger, and subconsciously pushed her: "Yating, hurry up!"

Huoluo grits his teeth and rushes forward to block Xu Yating, trying to get the stick from the man.

However, his thin body could not stop him at all. Instead, he was impatiently kicked away.

"Where are you from? Get out of my way and don't interfere with Grandpa's work!"

Deng Chao, Yu Jie and Yu Wei, who were far away, just saw this scene. Deng Chao exclaimed, "Isn't this Hou Wei from Nanda next door? He was beaten by Brother Wei and asked for help on his knees. How dare he come to our school

Imprudent? "

"Brother Wei, look, isn't that Xu Yating surrounded by his subordinates?"

Yu Wei also saw that. He looked at Hou Wei, and his eyes became unhappy. He stared at him with dark eyes.

The senior high school of Peking University is his territory. It seems that Hou Wei has not been cleaned up enough, and he dares to come to his territory to retreat!

Although Yu Jie on the other side has always disliked Xu Yating, he has never seen girls bullied by boys. Seeing Hou Wei bullying a girl like this, he rolled his sleeves and wanted to help.

"Brother Wei, Xu Ting is a girl anyway. These grandsons are trying to bully girls. Let's go and show them something!"

But Yu Wei didn't say a word when he saw Xu Yating's cold eyes thrust on Hou Wei.

When Xu Yating saw Changlei being kicked away, her eyes flashed cold. She gave a whirling kick to the two people who held her down behind her. Then she ran to Changlei, helped him up, and asked him softly: "Are you all right"

Lv Lei grinned to say that he was fine and didn't have to worry, but the strong pain from his abdomen made his expression distorted.

Xu Yating knew that he was hurt when she saw his expression. She looked back at Hou Wei, and her face was cold.

Those who knew her well knew that it was a sign of her real anger.

Xu Yating looked at Hou Wei and said coldly, "Who are you? Why are you picking on me?"

Hou Wei looks at her expression and is afraid. No one except Yu Wei has ever given him this feeling in this field. However, there is only one woman and she has so many brothers. It's not terrible

of

He looked at Xu Yating and smiled grimly: "You bullied the Fangs' daughter, but you asked me why I wanted to find fault? Do you know who covered the Fangs' daughter?"

It turned out that these people were the Fangs' daughter who came to revenge her!

Xu Yating sneered, "Oh? I said why she was so confident at noon. There were a group of thugs behind her! I said that people in the senior high school were all covered by Yu Wei. What are you?"

"You"

In his life, Hou Wei hated others to compare him with Yu Wei. It was a shame for him to provoke Yu Wei to beat him to his knees and beg for fire!

He looked at Xu Yating and squeezed a few words out of his teeth: "Give it all to me! Teach her a lesson!"

Yu Wei, who is not far away, raised his eyebrows. He felt that the girl was not simple, and waited for the situation to develop.

Yu Jie sees that Xu Junting is in a crisis. She is very anxious to help, but Deng Chao stops her. Deng Chao says, "Hey, why are you in such a hurry? Don't you see Weige?"

Yu Jie is helpless, but Yu Wei doesn't say a word and doesn't dare to act rashly. He has to look anxiously at Xu Yating's direction.

Xu Yating looked at the small gangsters waving sticks in the opposite direction. She didn't even have a trace of emotion in her eyes. She didn't look back and said to Changlei.

"Lu Lei, run quickly."

Lv Lei was scared when he saw those people coming with menacing eyes. He took the pain and pulled Xu Yating away, cursing as he ran: "Xu Ting, you are stupid! There are so many of them, you still stand there waiting to be beaten

Success? No matter how powerful you are, you can't defeat more than ten people at once. "

Xu Junting looked at Lv Lei's turn and did not forget to take her to run with her. Her eyes gradually darkened.

The minions behind saw them running away, and they hurried to catch up.

Just when Lv Lei felt that he had slowed Xu Yating's pace and was going to let go of her hand to tell her to run away from him, Xu Junting let go of his hand first and turned back.

Chang Lei looked back with silly eyes and saw her throw her bag on the ground. Then the wind rushed to the group of people, slightly tilted his head, hooked up with them, and walked from them like electricity

too

Those young gangsters quickly raised the wooden roots to attack Xu Zhunding, but Xu Zhunding's eyes were full of stars before they could start, and they fell to the ground one by one with abdominal pain.

Hou Wei, in particular, was hit by Xu Yating with an uppercut every time he was hit, and finally he was given a flying kick by Xu Yating.

Xu Yating's strength and speed are comparable to those of Hou Wei, a city and a gangster. Hou Wei immediately flew out of the gate, stunned to death with pain.

Xu Yating took back her feet. She stood there quietly. On the ground, she was a stagger opponent.

The wind blew and lifted her long hair. The girl's face was beautiful and heroic.

Lv Lei was stunned by the sight, but he knew later that Xu Yating was taking revenge for herself.

Not only he, but also Yu Wei and the three of them were stunned. They knew that Xu Yating was very skilled, but they imagined that Jingran was so good that a dozen big men could directly fall down!

Yu Jie could not help but smack her tongue and said, "Xu Ting is too rebellious! I really believe she is human?"

Deng Chao's eyes also showed a hint of complexity. He casually asked, "Brother Wei, I'm afraid you can't beat Xu Yating with this skill, can you? No wonder she said she didn't need you to cover her. It turns out that Jingran is so strong!"

He turned his head to look at Yu Wei, but he saw Yu Wei, who was always careless about everything, looking at Xu Yating without blinking, as if he had proved it.

Deng Chao was stunned, and then laughed jokingly: "Brother Wei, are you crazy?"

Yu Wei came back to his senses, but when he heard Deng Chao's words, he retorted.

It seems that Xu Yating doesn't need his help at all. Thinking of this, his eyes show a hint of complexity, and he turns around to greet the two humanists: "Let's go."

Xu Yating did not see the three people leaving, but looked down at the gangsters in front of her and frowned gently.

How dare you find fault with me