Old man

Xu Ziting cursed secretly, and her hatred and rejection towards Xu Ting increased.

Xu Guanghao was really busy every day, and rushed back to the company after the explanation.

Zhou Qing leads Xu Ting into a room on the third floor. All the things in the room are rosy pink, which girls like. She feels very girly. Xu Yating's mouth twitches.

"Your father and I don't know your preference. Thinking you are a girl, we chose the pink color for you. Ziting helped you choose it."

Zhou Qing mentioned Xu Ziting with tender eyes:

Zhou Qing then responded with a little caution: "Do you like it?"

Xu Junting has never been critical of these things, but she thinks they are exaggerated and a little overdone. But I still accepted everyone's kindness: "Thank you."

Xu Yating still can't call her mother.

Zhou Qing was relieved. It seems that her daughter still likes to decorate herself, so she went in and continued: "There are gifts from your brothers on the table

I won't come back, so I'll leave these for you. "

The elder brothers were quite considerate, and Xu Yating felt warm at this time.

Zhou Qing was afraid that Xu Ting did not know how to operate the facilities in the room, so he gave Xu Ting another introduction.

After the introduction, Xu Yating sat down and said, "This is your home now. Don't feel free. Tell your parents what you need or need

Brother, do you know? "

Zhou Qing held his hand, and Xu Yating felt this close relationship between mother and daughter again. Obviously, she was uncomfortable, but her heart was warm. She could not help nodding: "Yes, thank you, Mom and Dad."

Although Xu Wenfeng stood aside and didn't speak, he immediately smiled heartily when he was shouted.

The three men asked Xu Yating to rest after a while.

Xu Yating is lying in the bathtub. It's a long time lost feeling!

She has always wanted to help her grandmother install a bathtub at home, but she was afraid that her grandmother would not know where her money came from, so this matter has not been implemented. It is really impossible to use the money.

After coming to Meidu, although I can't take care of my grandma all the time, I can just buy things for my grandma without hiding my identity.

After taking a bath, it's not time for dinner yet. Xu Ting plans to go around and get familiar with the environment here so that she can go out to work later.

There is also one foot set to step out of the door, and a servant rushes to the front, inviting Xu Junting to the living room.

As soon as I came downstairs, I saw an old man sitting on the sofa.

When Xu Chenfeng saw Xu Ting, he immediately asked Xu Yating to go and sit down: "Yating, this is your grandfather."

Although Xu Yating has been staying in the countryside on the surface, she has actually met a lot of people, especially those at the top level.

The old man at present, although he looks over eighty, is still full of spirit. He is not angry but powerful. At first, he looks like the head of the family.

Xu Yating said respectfully to the old man, "Hi, Grandpa."

"Hmm." Mr. Xu answered, and then he took back the look at Xu Yating.

'They really look like Guangjie. At the beginning, I asked you to test your DNA, and you didn't listen to me. "

Although the Don didn't call the names, his words were no different from Xu Ziting.

The old man continued unhappily, "Since I really came back, when will the fake be sent away?"

Xu Yating's eyes were full of doubts. The old man seemed to really dislike Xu Ziting.

Guan, it hurts Ziting too much to say that "Zhou Qing is also a little impatient.

Old man Xu didn't even look at her: "If it wasn't for her, how could my granddaughter have been living outside for so many years? The Xu family should be satisfied with her for so many years

How can she hurt her? "

The old man's words are very sobering, and Xu Ting can't help paying a little more respect to this grandpa.

Seeing that Xu Ziting was embarrassed, Xu Chenfeng only said: "Ziting, go back to your room first."

"Yes" Although Xu Ziting was not reconciled, she also wanted to make a fool of herself here and hurried back to her room.

Dad, Xu Guangjie has already sent someone to look for Ziting's relatives. As soon as they find her, they will send her to their relatives. "Xu Chenfeng comforted the old man.

The old man asked, "If you can't find her, are you going to keep her at home?"

Zhou Qing was also stunned for a moment and said in embarrassment: "Dad, I know it's a kindness, but Ziting has lived in our home for so many years at Bijing. I don't want her to leave without a home."

Xu Yating looked at Zhou Qing's sincere expression and knew that she was a kind, beautiful and soft hearted person.

The old man hesitated for a moment, and finally said decidedly, "Two months, I will only give you two months, and then she must be sent away. I don't want others to laugh at our Xu family. For so many years

Help others raise children. "

Xu Chenfeng also understood the old man's pains and nodded: "Dad, don't worry, I will help Ziting find her relatives soon."

The old man reluctantly agreed to him.

No one saw Xu Ziting standing in the corner upstairs, staring at her with hatred.

The old man didn't like Xu Ziting before. Now that Xu Ting is back, she has become a joke.

She must let the old man know that she must be thousands of times better than the village girl from the countryside!

The old man turned his head and looked at Xu Ting. He liked everything. The granddaughter of the magazine was really good.

Later, when those old men talked about granddaughter, he also took part in talking about his baby granddaughter.

"I heard that you were studying in Wangzhong High School. How was your study?"

"Dad, the teaching quality of schools in the town can't compare with ours. Don't frighten the children."

The Don always talks straight. Zhou Qingsheng is afraid that the Don will embarrass Xu Ting and defends him.

"What are you worried about? She is my own granddaughter. Surely I will eat her? " The old man said in a deep voice.

Although he is very strict with his children, he is very demanding. But I love my granddaughter very much. Maybe this is the next generation.

At the first sight of Xu Yating, the old man was very satisfied. His unique temperament was that of his family.

That's why I hate Xu Ziting so much. Now when I see her, I will remember that my own granddaughter has been living outside for so many years, so I am anxious to send her away.