Enter Peking University

Unexpectedly, he just opened the mobile phone screen and said two words. His voice suddenly rose a little: "Are you President Han?"

President Han? "People were surprised when they heard the address.

Usually, only the old man and Xu Chenxing touch the headmaster Han, and Jingran headmaster Han will call Xu Guangjie?

But no one dared to ask. They just tried to listen to what they were saying.

Xu Guanghao stopped and looked back at everyone, and finally his eyes fell on Xu Yating.

"Really? That's really a big thank you to President Han."

People also looked at Xu Yating curiously.

Xu Yating, however, was not surprised and took a drink calmly

Xu Guanghaojie regained his composure and sat back on the table: "I don't know President Han's phone number. He called me"

"What did Mr. Han say?" The old man asked slowly.

Xu Guangjie looked at the old man respectfully and said, "He said that Xu Yating would report to the High School Department of Peking University tomorrow, and asked me to take a message to Xu Yating. I'm glad she can come to Peking University."

In the last sentence, Xu Guangjie looked at Xu Yating and said it. His eyes showed a little strange.

Such a large family, in order to let her go to Peking University to spare no effort, imagined that President Han Jingran would call Xu's home in person, and said that she was glad that Xu Yating went to Peking University. Isn't that amazing?

At this time, everyone was also surprised. Julie was very surprised: "Xu Guanghao, are you sure you heard me right? Why did President Han take the initiative to invite Xu Yating to the High School Department of Peking University?!"

She just slandered and satirized Xu Yating for half a day, but didn't want her to enter Peking University. Unexpectedly, she was slapped by the invitation of President Han. "

But Xu Yating is just a girl from the countryside. What qualifications does she have for President Han to invite her?

Despite Julie's face, Zhou Qing turned to look at the Xu family and said, "Ting, do you know President Han?"

Although she didn't believe this problem, President Han said that she was glad she could come. He must know her.

Xu Yating did not hide her words: "We just met once in Pingzhen."

Although it was only in a hurry, if it wasn't for her, Old Han would have died when his car exploded.

"Just once?" Just once, President Han Jingran remembered her? And invited her to Peking University? Isn't that amazing.

Xu Guanghao seems to have accepted this reality, but he still has some doubts: "Even if I know him, how does President Han know that you are going to go to school"

Xu Yating looked sideways at her elder brother and said, "Three days ago, my parents said they would arrange for me to go to Peking University. I will send him a message."

'President Han sent me an electronic invitation the same day, but I asked him to call me today to inform others in my family that they were too worried about me. "

Xu Yating glances at Julie and Xu Chenxiang.

Julie felt unable to keep her face, but she could not say a word.

Xu Chenhao also felt a bit humiliated. Xu Yating was able to enter Peking University himself. He just tried to make things difficult. It was a joke!

Xu Guangjie looked at the faces of the elder uncle and the second aunt, and was a little pleased. Then he pretended to be puzzled and asked, "Sister is really naughty. Since you still have the phone number of President Han? Why didn't you say earlier that you just let the second aunt

My aunt and uncle took so much trouble. "

Xu Guanghao's words hit their self-esteem again, which made their faces turn blue and white.

Xu Yating looked at her brother's cooperation and said, "I didn't think Peking University is a good school before, so I didn't say anything about it. I didn't think that Uncle was going to kill me. It would take so much effort not to go to me

Come yourself. "

Xu Yating leisurely stirred the milk tea in front of her, and Xu Chen could hardly sit down.

Once upon a time, if the children of the family wanted to enter Peking University, they had to rely on his face.

Unexpectedly, a wild girl slapped her face now!

"Ha ha ha, well, she is indeed my granddaughter. She has such a heavy temperament. You elders are not as good as a child!"

The old man laughed, but then he satirized all the elders present.

Now, people on the table dare not speak,

The old man was so happy that he steamed and ate with chopsticks first: "Well, Xu Ting's school work has been solved by others. Let's have a good meal."

They found the steps and went down to eat. No one dared to make a noise.

It was the first time for Zhou Qing to have such a long face in front of his family.

Quickly smiled and held the food for Xu Yating: "Children, eat more."

She and Xu Chenfeng have been suppressed by several brothers and sisters in law for so many years. This is the first time that she and Xu Chenfeng have been relieved of anger and enjoyed such a beautiful scene!

Xu Chenfeng also straightened his waist when Tang Mei exhaled. Today, his daughter really gave them a long face.

With Xu Yating's appearance, someone dared to say too much to Zhou Qing and Xu Chenfeng, and Julie also restrained a lot.

After the edition, the old man also went upstairs comfortably. Xu Chenxing had no face to stay and followed the old man to the study.

The second uncle and the second aunt got up to leave. The second uncle said to Xu Chenfeng awkwardly, "Chenfeng, your sister-in-law talks too much sometimes. Don't mind too much."