Go back to the old house

An hour later, Xu Guangjie drove to the old house.

The old man of the Xu family and his three sons, Erhuang, had already arrived. They saw several people coming in.

Julie, the second daughter-in-law, could not help smiling proudly: "Are the fourth brother and younger brother and sister very busy recently? Let's be really advanced."

"Sister in law, I'm really sorry. There is some traffic jam on the road."

Zhou Qing smiles to welcome Xu Yating today. She must bear it.

Xu Yating looked up and down at the Second Aunt's eyewear, and was too tired to greet her with a cold face.

When Julie came to her sight, she was somehow afraid. She was just a wet behind the ears girl. What was she afraid of?

Thinking of her, she snorted again and said, "This is your child who has been missing for many years. It is really similar to your brother and sister, but you must check DN 8 this time. Don't be happy again."

Xu Guangjie frowned, "Second aunt, what you said is too much."

Xu Yating has been living outside all these years, which is the most untouchable wound of Zhou Qing. The second aunt is different from removing salt from the wound.

"Xu Guanghao." Xu Chenfeng hurriedly shook his head to stop him from talking.

Zhou Qing swallowed. Julie was deliberately embarrassed and smiled softly: "Thanks for your reminding, but the police have compared DN 8 this time. Xu Zhunteng is our family member and my own daughter."

Although Zhou Qing is weak, he is very powerful in holding Xu Yating's hand, which makes Xu Yating feel warm.

"That's the best. Don't give others a child who has been raised for decades to find it is fake"

Julie continued to sneer. Zhou Qing's face turned white this time.

"Second sister-in-law, don't mention the past."

The third brother couldn't stand it anymore, and coldly interrupted the second sister-in-law.

When my brother-in-law spoke, Julie restrained a little.

"The meal is almost ready, let's sit down." The old man didn't want to hear any more quarrels, so he motioned for everyone to sit down.

Between the servants' serving, the Third Aunt looked at Xu Yating tenderly: "Xu Yating has just turned 18 this year? Is she in high school?"

Xu Yating nodded: "Well, I'm a sophomore."

"Senior high school sophomore? Well, if you enter the senior high school of Peking University, you can be in the same grade as Xu Yan of our family." Third aunt seems to have some kind of heart, and she said sincerely.

"Peking University? Julie frowned when she heard this word:" Third brother and sister, are you too fanciful? Is Peking University full of all kinds of cats and dogs? Even in the high school department, there is a score line, OK. "

"Second sister-in-law, how can you talk like that..." Third aunt thought that what she said was too accurate.

"I'm telling the truth, OK?" Julie said, glancing at Uncle's direction: "Big brother and sister-in-law should know this best. Even though Dad and President Han are old friends, he still has high requirements for our children

Xu Junting Huajing grew up in the countryside. The chance of entering Peking University is very slim. Don't waste your elder brother's time. "

Julie's tone and tone are as acceptable as thousands of knives. Xu Yating's eyes are gloomy.

Xu Chenfeng and Zhou Qingseth thought that they had not said a word yet, so Julie would not be obsessed with what they wanted to say. For a while, the couple could not say anything.

They felt that Xu Yating was at a disadvantage and wanted to give her the best, but they couldn't help her at all.

The old man looked at Xu Yating, who was silent and heartfelt.

He turned his head and frowned at his eldest son. "Xu Chenhao, what do you think of this?"

Xu Yanxing knows the Don best. He knows that the Don wants Xu Yating to be admitted to Peking University for the sake of the Xu family.

But the eldest daughter-in-law said slowly: "Dad, there is a certain truth in what the second younger brother and sister said. Xu Ting used to study in a small county and her grades were average. Even if President Han arranged her to go to school, her grades were not good

Isn't Hou hitting our Xu family in the face? "

Although the second daughter-in-law has always talked, she and Julie want to be together.

After all, her daughter will work tomorrow morning. If anyone at school knows that she has a sister from the countryside, it will be a shame

Seeing his wife's objection, Xu Chenghao also thought in silence.

The old man couldn't help taking a look at Xu Yating.

Although he also knew that the child's performance might be unacceptable, it was his own granddaughter after all. Besides, the granddaughter had a marriage engagement with the international boy. How could he ignore it?

The more I think about it, the more angry the Don said angrily, "Well, since you don't want to take care of it, I will give up my old face and go to find President Han!"

"Pipe"

"How can we do that?" The second and the third asked at the same time

The second brother's daughter-in-law and the eldest daughter-in-law's faces changed slightly. Unexpectedly, the old man wanted to go to headmaster Han himself for the sake of a wild child. This is the treatment that these children have never had in the family.

Bo forced Xu Chen to ask: "Dad, you'd better leave this matter to me."

Unexpectedly, since Big Brother answered the police, Xu Chenfeng and Zhou Qing were immediately delighted.

The second daughter-in-law and the eldest son are not very good-looking.

Xu Yating looked at how the family had worked hard for her and sighed secretly.

She doesn't need anyone's help at all. Seeing the good fortune of the eldest aunt and the second aunt, she disdains the elder uncle's help.

She looked at her watch impatiently. Why didn't the old man Han call?

Just thinking about it, suddenly Xu Guangjie's phone rang.

Xu Yating's mouth is slightly hooked. Is Old Man Han still punctual.

When Xu Guangjie heard the phone call, he thought it was the company's business. He immediately got up and said, "I'll get a call."