Stealing chicken will not spoil rice

It's really different to have Huang Cheng supporting you. How quickly can you learn to bully people?

Xu Yating doesn't care about other people's eyes. She sneers: "You don't have to fall here to make a rake. The front is just monitoring. We can see the monitoring playback to see how Zhujing can do things."

The daughter of the Fang family is so stupid. She dares to harm her even though there is a monitor in front of her. She looks black and white when she fails? I don't know if it is mentally retarded.

"What?" The Fang family's daughter was stunned. Apparently, she didn't expect to be monitored here.

When I looked up, I found that what Xu Yating said was true.

Her eyes immediately looked at Xu Ziting in the crowd:

It's really unexpected that the daughter of the Fang family is so stupid. Xu Ziting wants her to die of anger.

He even pretended to maintain her and held her: "How are you? Are you all right?"

"Why is it all right? Our factory lid is killing me." The daughter of the Fang family has lost her previous momentum, but she still refuses to let Xu Yating go.

Xu Ziting looked at Xu Yating and said, "Ting, how can you say that the Fangs' daughter fell down because of you? You should say something."

"Apologize?" Mu Li coldly glanced at Xu Ziting. The smile was very evil and made people feel cold.

"Does she deserve it? She has no habit of humanitarian aid.

And there is no need to pay for this kind of nobility and despicable county!

"What did you say?" The Fangs' daughter was immediately irritated and almost rushed

After the monitoring is adjusted, who may apologize to whom? If you have guts, you can go to the monitoring room with me. "Xu Yating looked at the Fangs' daughter and Xu Ting mockingly, and her eyes were full of eyes.

When people saw Xu Yating's determination, they looked at the Fangs daughter with some doubts.

With so many people watching, the daughter of Fang's family is becoming more and more guilty. Where does she dare to transfer monitoring?

She is the one who has evil intentions. She must be clearly photographed in the surveillance. She can only say with a guilty voice: "If you want to watch the surveillance, watch the surveillance? I don't have time to talk to you! You think I don't care about you, uneducated hillbilly

Road payment? Let's go and see! "

The Fangs' daughter was so angry that she almost swore.

Xu Yating's eyes turned cold: "Who do you say is uneducated?"

Others, she can endure, only away from her biological parents is her only regret in this life, no one can say so about her!

"Of course" You haven't said the word yet

The daughter of Fang's family is directly dumbbed by Xu Yating's eyes.

For a moment, she thought that if she continued, would Xu Yating kill her?

What a scary look

Xu Ziting also saw the auspicious look in her eyes, and could not help swallowing saliva. She summoned up the courage to make amends: "Yating, she is just too angry to say anything. Don't mind, I will take her away."

At this time, Xu Ziting just wanted to get away early, and didn't mention to transfer the monitoring.

Xu Yating has long seen her tricks, and now she is standing aside coldly watching her ugly.

It was a terrible fall. The Fang Qianjin struggled on the ground for a long time before she was helped up.

Who knew that when she got up, she stared at Xu Yating and said, "Why are you so vicious! You deliberately stretched your legs to trip me!"

Hearing what she said, some people who did not see what had happened turned their eyes to Xu Yating, silently deliriously blaming her.

When people saw their reaction, they could not understand what was going on. The situation suddenly changed. Everyone was very shameless about the Fang family's daughter who stole chicken and didn't eat rice.

The Fangs Qianjin saw those people laughing at her and wanted to say something more, but Xu Yating was so scared of her eyes that she had to leave in frustration.

Xu Junting took back her eyes when she saw the two people running away in frustration.

If she had not been used to hitting women, she would have slapped the Fangs' daughter just now.

However, there is still a long way to go. She did not say that she would not quarrel with her in the future!

At this time, Changlei and Liu Lulu suddenly appeared and couldn't help saying to Xu Yating: "Xu Yating, you are really a cool shadow!"

The Fangs' daughter is the most arrogant girl in the class. Xu Yating shocked her just by looking at her?

Cool is cool, but the Fangs' daughter is very considerate. "Liu Lulu looks at Xu Yating with some concern, afraid that the Fangs' daughter will find someone to revenge Xu Yating.

Although the Fang Family is not as good as the Xu Family and the Huang Family, it is also one of the best families. Xu Yating has beaten the Fang Family's daughter's face in the public court, and may not attract her revenge.

Xu Yating saw through her mind and said, "She can't do anything to me. Don't worry."

Hearing the consolation, Liu Lulu smiled sweetly at her: "I know that Xu Ting is the most powerful!"

Accompanied the two to finish the meal, and the three returned to the classroom together.

In the afternoon, it was Miss Shu's class. Yesterday, Xu Yating didn't study at night. She thought she would say something about her, but Miss Shu Jingran just smiled and didn't say anything.

Xu Yating thought of the morning and knew that Miss Shu felt her.

However, she just saw that Teacher Lin was really deceiving people too much, and she just helped her to vent her anger. Unexpectedly, Jingran was well liked by Teacher Shu, but it was not bad.

Xu Yating was relieved to attend the class, but did not know that the video of Huang Chengwei, the boss of Xu Yating, had already appeared on the school's forum. The comments below were very popular, and most people questioned the authenticity of this video

Actually, after all, Huang Cheng is a famous person. Why did he call Xu Yating the boss who beat him so quickly?

However, due to the large number of people in the cafeteria, these questioning posts were quickly brushed up and replaced by the discussion of Xu Yating's life experience.

After all, there are few people who can make the Huang family bow down.

However, Xu Yating's online identity was kept secret so well that they could not find out what part of it was.

The Internet god in many schools began to doubt whether Xu Yating had a strong background.

Xu Yating knew nothing about the online fishy wind and blood rain. After school, she packed her bags and prepared to go to the dormitory of Qingda. It happened that Changlei was also staying. They agreed to go together, and Lv Lei would take her to the dormitory

Zone

Freshmen live in Jinyuan, where there are three bedrooms. Because the children who come to Peking University are all famous nobles in the capital, the school will not always slow down the students. The facilities in the dormitory are the best

of

Xu Junting walked slowly with cold bag, listening to Xu Junting's introduction to the dormitory park. When she came to a somewhat hidden corner, she suddenly frowned.

Her keen intuition told her that there was something wrong here.

However, it seems that Lv Lei continues to walk forward foolishly. She also walks two steps close to him. If there is real danger, she is also the one who bears the brunt.